Start your BUILD! STANCE COILS, OS GIKEN, Aero, Rays, SR Swap, Seats and misc.

-------MERGED.

those pics are s14 coils

dips on rear valence

If those coils were for s14 i would take them.

Sorry axcer8 There is a guy willing to come down and pay the asking price, hes also picking up something else too. If he bails, ill let u know

send pics of the coupe wing to my cell pls

Pants, ill have pic up of the split. Its on the rearward edge straight across. It could be easily fixed.

Valanances are ON HOLD for sale, due to the one piece is missing. SO noone gets it till i find it.

Also, Rays wheels are tenetively sold for saturday.

alright sounds good

RAYS WHEELS ARE SOLD! THANKS JORDAN

,<3 Kouki bros

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

COILS ARE FOR s13, used a pic from online, dont be confused.

COILS ARE FOR S13

give me the coils ill be ur friend

bump for a poopy pants

^y u mad bro

Did you know there are people with severe medical conditions causing them to be this way? My uncle Ralph is one of those people. It’s no joking matter. While driving a truck sometimes for days in a row, he can’t help but fill his undies with doodie. I asked him once if he knew anyone with a similar condition and he simply answered my question with another question. “Who are the five best rappers of all time?” He asked. Then shorty after an awkward silence in his eighteen wheeler while driving to Alabama, he informed me of the five greatest rappers in the world.

Dylon, Dylon, Dylon AND DYLON.

I knew he had only listed four rappers, but being such a determined truck driver with such a serious medical condition I couldn’t expect his background in mathematics to be very extensive.

because he spits hot fire?

Those coils are a STEAL.

Also, whats that turbo going on dylon?

5 best bro.

OVER FENDERS SOLD
RAYS SOLD
LOTS OF MISC SOLD

ADDED WHEELS

NEED TO SELL.

Swap needs to go. Got a r33 now toom that needs love, i need money!

Got pics of the wing? You can send them to my phone 9059258598

up

interested in swap text 5193211917