Statutory Rape

:eek

+1

:shifty

:asshole

Well its true. Ill be 28 this year. I dont want to bother with young girls.

haha i know i didnt mean it towards you i was just saying that in general

No I meant that I’m too old too lol

your 18 now kramer?

hahahahahaha i find the reactions of some people on that show hilarious

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Age differential. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[LEFT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]A number of state codes specify age ranges outside of which parties[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]cannot consent to sex. In [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]State B, [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]sex with an individual under 16 years of age is illegal if the [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]other party is four or more years older. Thus, sexual relations between a 15-year-old and an 18-year-old would be legal, while the same relationship between a 15-year-old and a 21-year old would not.
[/LEFT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][LEFT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Minimum age of victim. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Some state codes define the age below which an individual cannot[/SIZE][/FONT]
[LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]legally engage in sexual activities, regardless of the age of the other pa rty. For example, in [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]State C[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3], the age of consent is 16, but under certain circumstances—that is, the defendant is [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]no more than four years older and under age 19—individuals who are at least 13 years of [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]age can legally engage in sexual activities. It is illegal to engage in sexual activities with someone under 13 years of age under all circumstances.[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][LEFT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Minimum age of defendant. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Some states define the age below which an individual cannot[/SIZE][/FONT]
[LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]be prosecuted for having sex with a minor. In [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]State D[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3], sexual activity with someone below[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]the age of consent is only illegal if the defendant is at least 18 years of age.[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/LEFT]

Ill some up this thread.

Basically this:

(allgo5oh)
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulJBrudzienski/lmaoyy4.jpg

or this:
(PJB)
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/TShirt.jpg

Can NOT have sex with this:

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/Silentsteve_2008/37830-b46edfkz43kn_l.jpg

but i can:eek3:excited

+1:thumbup

nope. turn 18 June 15th lol. i’m a young’un

The saying for NYS is

16 gets you 20
17 gets you laid

Not like youve ever talked to a girl before anyway.

ive allways lived by thish rule …“its only illegal if you get caught”

:facepalm:Idiots

I’ve always lived by the rule “don’t tell her your real name”

pshh age is just a number…