Steak Hoagies.....

Gyros>*

i’ve had their pizza and their wings before, but never any of their hoagies. i may have to try one next time i’m out that way.

armstrong’s in bridgeville

SouthSideSteaks for me with cheesewhiz and fresh cut fries!! MMMM

:rofl:

Southside Steaks is the best!

SPAK Brothers in Bloomfield/Garfield on Penn Avenue. address is something like 5111 Penn ave. the best I have had in the city and I think i have had just about everything People have mentioned.

carhops is sick
peppis is good and classic
homemade isn’t bad either ; ) i had a steak hoagie down south where they mixed the steak in a bowl with shredded cheese and mayo. it was fan freakin tastic- every bite was great and it didn’t soak the bread. i try to copy that one when i make one at home.

I didn’t think carhops was open anymore . We try to call from work and get a recording about the number being diconnected.

There is a small place on Penn Ave in Bloomfied…1/2 a block down from the new Children’s Hospital, called Graziano’s. Fucking killer cheesesteaks, IMO it’s the closest thing to South Street Philly you can get around here.

COPULAS in mt. pleasant

As far as I know it’s still open. Drove past there a couple weeks ago and people were walking in. Would be a shame if they closed, good sandwiches and one of the only places around I know of that has Birch Beer in the fountain.

just had one of these on your advice. that was a damn good hoagie. good everything- my only complaint was that it was pricy $10 for a hoagie, but that included fries so i guess it’s not that bad afterall. :steelers:

and they use Breadworks bread in addition to a small hoagie is the size of most places normal hoagie.

Yeah Carhops does a 12" (Coupe) and 24" (Sedan)

Tom’s Diner had a nice steak sandwich and their gyros are good!

some pub in imperial. the meat grinder:yum:

also redbrick is focking great

station street hotdog in east liberty also has birch beer on tap

there’s also a carhops in Monroeville at the corner of Old William Penn hway and Center Rd…

Millers Hoagies in K-Town.