Steel rim and tire for Subaru

Hey, I am looking for 1 steel wheel for my Subaru. I kind of dented mine on a curb tonight while having fun in the snow. The size I am looking for is 196/60/15 5x100.

Thanks,
Kyle

Your going to need 4 new tires if you do this. Unless you want to damage your drivetrain. On awd cars if you blow a tires out or something you have to replace all 4 so the car has even and balanced tread on all 4 corners.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the Subie in question is probably a winter beater and therefore no fucks will be given about the drivetrain. That’s just a guess though.

Kyle you don’t need a new tire

It’s not the tire I need. I need a while new steel wheel. I bent the rim it’s self. I’m looking for a steel wheel with a tire on it already.

You need to have all the same size tires. Call m & m on Monday, go get a steel wheel from a Subaru and mount the tire from the bent wheel on it. Boom problem solved.

this

I was there Thursday and they had a 2000-ish Legacy with at least a few 15" steel wheels left on it. Just bring a jack and lug wrench and you’re golden.