steel valley nationals this weekend?

wondering if anyone’s gonna head over to Quaker City to the steel valley nationals this weekend. the strip in boardman’s always nuts. not sure if i’ll even bother going to the track or just cruise 224.

who gives a fuck

looks like a ton of rain like always. :frowning:

friday night is beat…no rain at all, nothing good cruising. i hope tomorrow is better.

working all weekend

i’ll probably head over to the strip tomorrow evening, and go to the track on sunday morning to see what they have going on. today was pretty crappy so i didn’t even bother heading over after work.

any drive in theaters near thier Hallass?

not really sure about over near boardman/canfield, but there’s one less than 10 minutes from my place (about 30-40 minutes from canfield)

looks like they’re playing “click” and “the break up” woohoo

30 40 minutes:eek: thats almost home for me :slight_smile:

I’m goin saturday night

you going to the track or cruising the strip?

The strip. then drink over the uncles house 15 minutes away.
if it rains then not worth it.

theres one down by east liverpool

Im too tired to go :zzz:

didn’t miss much. there’s not nearly as big of a crowd ever since they changed it to the steel valley nationals instead of the hotrod supernats.

i did see quik’s bitch in the red t/a cruising though. i pointed and laughed at him and got a rev in return. i kept pointing.

i saw the red ta from ambridge also in the chilis parking lot i also laughed at it yea i agree criuse went downhill since the name change but quaker city race way was pretty good i saw pewter ss carmaro there if its still his

pretty sure that the ss was sold a while ago. i’m probably heading to the track in the morning. not sure if i’m gonna run or not though.

is it goin on sunday night tooo?>

yep

My mother said someone had thier hotrod stolen from chillies?
hear about it ?

thats the second owner since me!:hsugh: