Steve Jobs is dead.

I’ve had my qualms with the policies he has put forth, but the truth is that we lost a great innovator today. RIP.

RIP

RIP…
but i’m wondering…
he gave up because of what?
hmmmmm…

iMourn.

No one in here knows he was fighting cancer for years?

Since 2003 its been pretty public he has had cancer and a liver transplant.

Dude was a dreamer and innovator for sure. I remember wanting one of those crazy iMacs so bad. This is the first “celebrity” death in a while that is actually a bummer.

yep, he took a pretty long leave of absence in January too…likely for chemo treatments.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

This is worth watching. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates together in 2007. Basically right when the iPhone came out and Macs were just starting to gain market share.

every person who has tried to make a joke about his death (and not just on here) has seriously sucked at it… how long until we get a good one.

Only one I’ve seen that I though was at all funny…

http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/+_eb4790af0f831eda7f6dd0e96924f28e.jpg

Think he saw a bright light or a blue screen?

The real irony here is my PC refuses to show your image.

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/10438076.jpg

Better?

Haha. That’s pretty good. :tup:

lol

I’ve also been wondering how many of the inevitable Steve Jobs tribute videos will be made with Flash.

Damn the pic didn’t work for me again! Today sucks

about time there was a good one:

I see what you did there… snky

Never heard this about the logo before…

it’s an homage to Alan Turing, who was a mathematician and computer scientist. He killed himself by taking a bite of an apple laced with cyanide. He was rumoured to be homosexual, and back then it wasn’t accepted at all, and that was one of the reasons for his suicide. The original apple logo was rainbow color, a bitten rainbow color apple… for Turing, one of the greatest computer scientists of history.