School me on Steve Jobs

[quote=“Neon”"]

What did Steve Jobs actually accomplish besides becoming a successful marketer by rebranding existing products? He never actually invented anything and waged countless patent wars that actually slowed technological development. And what kind of ego maniac is too good for license plates? Oh yeah and all of Apple’s products are made in China.

[/quote]

Help me see the light.

lets start off slow, can you read?

Yes

Great, can you comprehend?

Typical Apple zombie.

nope, i couldnt careless about APPLE, but you need to start to use the internet Steve Jobs (book) - Wikipedia

Comment would make sense from someone who has no clue about the computer industry :lol:

Most of this shit started with iphone haters

IN california, new cars could be driven for 6 months plateless. So Steve leased a new Benz every 6 months.

SO there is that

<EDIT>

Just saw the thread in the Auto section.

And parked in handicap spots.
http://cultofmac.cultofmaccom.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/misc/jpg/stevejobscar.jpg

I mean he did have cancer and more money than everyone on the forum combined…

Fixed

^Good call

He was going through organ transplants and radiation, I think that allows a handicaped spot at the company he was the head of?

Most people at that point would not be working (and would in no way go through a liver transplant when you have pancriatic cancer, but he had tons of $ why not?)

He was doing it well before all of that.

If he was legally allowed to park there because of his illnesses, he’d have a little handicap logo on his license plate in CA, right?

Oh wait…

Sounds like somebody is “glad he’s dead”. LOL

Do you have proof of this? I don’t really care, just don’t like you based on your love of neons, bc seriously, those cars blowwwww

LOLOLOL

So I guess I was right… this man was just a really good but sleezy marketer who shipped jobs overseas.

It’s a well known fact he’s parked in handicap spots a lot before chemo or transplant.

Neon way to ignore my comment…

Maybe you should research what he did for desktops?

Pixar is around because of him…

You keep posting pictures of new cars parked in handicap spots…He has publicly announced he has had cancer since 2002-2003ish.

You entire argument revolves around where he parked on a multi million dollar facility he built :lol:

If you actually cared about the tech industry and didn’t have some blind hate your Apple you should have more reasons to hate Microsoft