Still have M3 love...

bmw’s “flappy paddle” gear box is 100% garbage… doesn’t shift fast enough, not enough driver control, and it has a learning curve!!!FAIL

PDK 4 LYFE!!!

wah wah. Guy starts at a Porsche dealership and becomes a monacle wearing snob. :vlad

lol… you can’t tell me with a straight face you like that auto… besides… jermey clarksons got my back on the shitty auto-magic

we had an m6 come in on trade and the thing in M-mode just didn’t want to give up control of the transmission until it had a board meeting about it and realized the driver was correct

I’ve heard the exact opposite, ever since the SMG-II.

from driving it, thats just the feeling that i got, maybe the m6 has a slightly less aggressive shift habit then the m3… i just didn’t like the feeling of it

You realize there’s something like 40 settings that effect the trans, they all serve a purpose.

m-mode puts it into it’s “sportiest” mode

My moms 650CI is a beast. But I agree, I’m not happy with manual mode in it.

come drive a pdk after driving the bmw or mercedes auto’s and you’ll never want to go back

sport plus + pdk + pasm + cayman s = perfect

no turbz FTL. I have my moms whip today, I’m gonna come do a burnout infront of the Porsche dealer.

:rofl

traction control + auto + porsche Coxster = suck

4 doors = no thanks

2 doors = yes please

///M3 = pure. fucking. sex. /thread.

e36’s 46’s and 9x’s all look best in their respective blues, in my opinion. that and white

looks great! i likes the wheel finish a lot

Guys… I dont know if you heard, but kramers getting one of these

:rofl Seth T owned it and its worth 10k more than market value!

:facepalm :lmao

not 10k, but still overpriced :lol hey, can’t hate on someone for trying to learn lol