still need cricket phone

looking for a phone thats nice 100 or less

pm mustangt03? I think thats taras name?

yea they had some but wanted like full price for them

then respond to the PM I sent you like a month ago
Kyocera dorado, car charger, and wall charger 40.00 come get it

i want a more expensive one like a razr or slider

^^ there pretty expensive due to the fact of no contract. I doubt your going to find a nice phone for under 100 dollars.

yeah like your going to get a razr set up for cricket service for a hundred bucks your out of your mind! Do you even have a clue how much that phone costs from cricket heres a clue about $300.00! good luck douche canoe

well i can get the middle phone from my insurance for 45 so thats why im lookin just incase someone has one there not usin

i cant get a cricket for 300 ? i could buy your car and a cricket for that much u tool

so my dad makes more money than you dad

i dont think 300 and the price i told you is anywhere near the same. try about half. and on a phone thats pretty much brand new. i used it maybe a month. i thought you told me you had service so long you could get one for like free? (though i never heard of that in my 5 years workin there).

Are you a complete fucking retard?? I said you are not going to find a RAZR for a hundred dollars, not that you couldnt afford it. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

said i can get a razr for 150 because ive been a customer for a while, guess im lying? im just sayin you have 5 phones you said what good are they doin you sittin in ur house

probably not

got 1 30. bucks with charger and clip.

you can get a razr for 99.00 check any verizon store.

what phone do you have?