STM Dyno Day & Open House! (7-10-11)

Now settled into our new location, it’s time for STM to host another awesome Open House and Dyno Day on Sunday, July 10th starting at noon and running to 7:00pm.

Dyno pulls will be 2 for $40 and $10 for each additional pull while you’re strapped down.

We will have food catered by H. Hots including their famous hots, burgers and plates full with mac salad, fries and hot sauce!

Highest HP of the day (excluding Ricer :)) gets their money back and bragging rights to boot!

The new location has plenty of parking, right off the expressway and there is a Mobil gas station within walking distance.

Everyone is welcome to hang out, show off their ride and take pictures and videos, but we will only be running AWD, FWD and RWD cars. No trucks or bikes on the dyno, and no tuning.

To sign up on the list just head to the guys running the dyno, or you can find me and I’ll be happy to help you out! We will be making a list of cars and HP/TQ numbers, so you can compare and contrast.

STM Tuned
5625 Bruckel Drive
Avon NY 14414
585-226-8226

Take 390 south to exit 9, go left, turn left at the Mobil gas station.

390 north to exit 9, go right, turn left at the Mobil gas station.

You can also take West Henrietta road directly to us.

If you are coming from a long distance, we are located right on an expressway exit, so you don’t have to deal with unfamiliar roads and towns.

Google Maps Link

Check in our gallery for pictures of previous events: www.stmtuned.com

Every year gets better and better. This is going to be a great time! Don’t miss out!

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/main/dyno_day_2011.jpg

Hmm…might have to get a reading on the V now that it can breathe…although I think a DynoJet would make my e-penis bigger, Mustang numbers make me :frowning:

ill be there!

At this point we are expecting a Huge turnout. I hope to see you guys there!

-Em

Hopefully I can make it out there!

:tup:

Emerys back!! Lol ill be there.

I’ll be there, camera in hand.

I’ll hopefully be their with see4ways if his car is done by then looking forward to it

Good stuff, i will be looking to join the 450 AWHP club… 8)

Should be a great time.

I’ll cruise out there with you for this, wanna get a baseline of some sort for my '11

Hopefully I can join that club soon…

lol

Sweet. I miss your musk.

hahahaha it has been ages

I’ll be there :tup:

Setup a cruise from barfalo

Tim Ho’s in the Walker Center? ala Dunnville BBQ

dats a good price

I am interested, just have to check out to see if I have availability to go to this. Guessing we can set up a place to meet and cruise all together.

in for the cruise!