Stock Evo GSR wheels

Up for sale I have a set (4) of Stock Evo GSR wheels. I have not cleaned them up but they are in “alright” shape. Not perfect, but not horrible. Looking to move on these fairly quickly so no reasonable offer is refused. I do not have pictures at the moment but I can text them to you if there’s interest before I get them posted later today.

These are evo X wheels, correct?

Any idea of centerbore? Pics? Tires?

will u take 300 ill come get theme right now

350 and you can come get them right now sure. Let it be known these wheels are NOT in perfect shape as I would sand them down and either paint them or get them powdercoated

• Updated - - -

Theres no tires on them as they were shot so I had them dismounted. I was waiting to take pictures to clean them up because they have brake dust and stuff all over them and it’s been cold. I can provide pictures of them dirty if you’d like. The centerbore of the wheel is 67.1

• Updated - - -

Yes sir these are Evo X GSR Enkei wheels

What year?

you got PM

These are off of a 2008 car. 8thcivic pm’d me about them but if he falls through they will be available.

I’m very interested on the wheels. Let me know ASAP. I’ll give you asking price.

Shoot me a PM and we can do something. I gave him my cell number hours ago and no reply. Looking for a quick sale so money talks

edit: just got a text from 8thcivic so he retains first dibs as long as he gets them tonight

Sold