stock evo parts, plus tires

tires -

(2) falken azenis rt-615 - 245/45/17 - 6/32 tread left
had them on the rear of my evo, never rotated them so they never got the abuse of the camber wear, even wear across them

stock parts -

stock air intake box, with air filter

stock undertray

stock fuel pump

stock MR gauge setup

stock downpipe

stock MR Bilstein struts (15k miles)

stock lugnuts

stock cat back ( was cut a few inches from the cat, so missing the first few inches, axle back is still good along with most of the midpipe)

stock plastic diverter valve

Non Stock -

2 quartermaster twin plate clutches. one is good for sure, other possibly good, if interested i can explain the whole situation if interested
both are for 6 speeds, however can be used on a 5 speed if a new hydraulic throw out bearing is purchased ($230 ish)

All items are Best Offer
im moving to Cali, would like to ditch some extra stuff, however im not poor so i will not accept redic lowballs
thanks

“stock MR gauge setup”

This one?

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/7389/img0781hk2.jpg

Do you also have the temp sensor?

how much for the bilsteins and how many miles on them?

yes, those are the gauges, have everything minus the wire that connects to the drain plug for oil temp to the actual gauge =( it was still attached to the car when i sold it

bilsteins have around 15k or so on them, no rust or corrosion, price wise ive seen them on evom for between 450 and 550 so make me an offer
i can get you some pics of them today, just gotta grab them from my dads shop

bump

Since you are moving march first, I’ll go $20 for the tires if you still have them.

I’ll be working in Hamburg tomorrow, you can PM if you want.

up

fyi for any of you poordsm kids out there the evo fuel pump is a pretty decent upgrade inplace of the stock 1g/2g one, its not as good as a 255, but it is better than stock

thanks for the info bud <3

hey sorry for not getting back to you about the bilsteins… i have decided to go with a full coilover when i upgrade instead of getting bilsteins revalved

up