stock s13 body and interior components also rims

Hey guys and gals so I have 2 stock s13 doors that I picked up offf another son member amazing condition no rust (powered) I also have some stock 7 spoke frrom my 92 their in decent condtion minus the front right is covered in a mix between brake dust and metal flakes my caliper seized on the way back from a long trip was forced to drive perfect if u wanna spray bomb them for winters or whatever I’m sure you can think of a use.I Also have stock s13 seats and rear buckets grey with teal… And also rear tail lights stock from my 92 hb the seats have minor wear drivers seat from getting in and out sorry I also have a passenger side white s13 front ffender the brackett that the bumper attaches to must be welded on it has a tear in the metal but over all a good conditioned fender

I will be taking picttures when I get home if interested pm me wwith an email adress and I can send out photos a little faster. tires on rims will need to be changed. I’m looking for a carpet, a bov with a flangue and coilovers if anyone is looking for trades I can also pay more if needed if not I’m taking offers on all the doors are in amazing condition

Thanks