Stock si wheels and tires, bride seat, sparco seat, harness, civic headlights.

$$Sold$$ - Stock civic si wheels and center caps with brand new cooper zeon 195/50-15 tires. Two wheels in good shape, one has some scuffs, one has some scratches.

I can include seat frame rails with either seat purchase for an extra $40, or free with purchase of both seats. I only have 1 driver and 1 passenger so if someone gets to a seat and takes the driver rail then it’s gone.

$200 - Sparco seat. No clue what the name of it is, it’s in decent shape, some fade on the red.

$350 - Bride vios III replica. Brand new, perfect shape. I’ve got 40 miles on it, but I picked up a reclinable seat so this has to go.

$75 - Sparco harness. Regular seat belt type buckle, black. Can be seen in the picture above.

$20 - No name harness in red. Says sabelt on the buckle. Sorry, no in car pics.

New Price $50 - 92-95 civic denji replica headlights. driver side was hit with a small stone and put a tiny hole in the glass or plastic w/e it is. Not sure how the cut-off or lack of is because I changed them before I drove the car.

how much does the sparco seat weigh? is it comfortable?
i see you bought lennys car

Haha, not much and no idea… I haven’t even sat in it. Was gonna use it as a passenger seat but the g/f hates it because she can’t recline it. Without the rails its light. It’s fiberglass so like 12lbs?

those ar 4x100 right

correct. don’t ask offset because I haven’t a clue.

New prices on the wheels, I did a quick honda-tech search when I put them up and someone was askin 600$ for a similar set-up and he got super flamed, looks like $400 is more reasonable. Sorry about that. Also adjusted the headlight price.

I wish i could buy new rubber, new rims, and have them mounted and balanced for 400 bucks…

good deal.

When could i take a look the bride seat?

Well, I get home at 6 everynight (off main st near UB south campus) or I could take it to work w/ me in Clarence on main st near transit.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

I’ll take $20 for the red harness, the sparco isn’t for sale anymore as I’m using it.

Rimzzzz is gone to a nice gentlemen from syracuse.

sparco gone?

nope, still hav it.