Street Fighter 4

try gamestop eb games bestbuy walmart target, i got mine at gamestop for 39.99 i had store credit so i paid nothin basicly same with sf4 collectors

also i forgot say the fightpads are a pain in the ass to get if your picky, i only wanted Ryu, but id call and ASK if they have any in stock once they are out they are out. supposedly a second batch will be made

Are there any midnight release locations? Called GS up and they said not until mid afternoon on the 17th.

Akuma

Fuck I was at the mall and forgot to check on the game pad.

Unlocking Akuma and Genshin is a BITCH

there are no midnights for this… which i am very suprised at. its a big game thats been awaiting

awwww shit!!!

just do 1 round matches on EASIEST and u can unlock them all

me and my friend just spent the past 3-4 hrs unlocking everyone.

To get Akuma: Need to get at least 2 perfects, and 2 Ultra combo’s to finish them. Gotta play thru and beat Seth w/o retrying TWICE, and at the end of the 2nd win over seth you enter the match vs akuma. he’s easy to beat. at least in easiest mode.

same w/ gouken, cept u gotta do 3 ultra combos and 2 perfects.

fucking class tomorrow else i’d be unlocking seth right now

i fuckin love this game, im very impressed on it, i love it.

how do u like playing against seth haha

what a fucking cheeseball. first round he’s cake, then he gets all powerful and starts doing the gay teleporting and grabbing/throwing bullshit nonsense.

Guile sucks to play w/ cuz I CANNOT do his ultra and super combo moves lol.

I like that new chick C. Viper

Akuma is fucking amazing to play with. SUPER CHEESE

I thought it was pretty cool. playing with a ps3 controller was weird…

just do easiest on it. i hated seth, on medium hes a cocksucking cuntball mother fucker bitch ass tit licker, OUT of all the fighting games ive played from MK to this. hes the toughest and more bullshit boss ive ever faced ON MEDIUM FFS

Working on the trials there are some really good combos. Does anybody the the SF IV DVD for rent/borrow?

just download it.

Is the game worth it? Been deciding on whether or not to get it.

someppl love it. when i picked up my copy of it, someone returned the game after an our of hjaving it. so if you suck at fighting games this isnt it for you then. but if your willing to learn the game, then it is. the game isnt all about throwing hadoukens and doing constant foot sweeping or gay shit.

Did a google and a yahoo search nothing came up except for gameplay vids. Do you have a link for the anime?

Is anyone else in the Gamespot tourney?

torrent it

Seth’s throwing is fucking obnoxious.

again same here ive never been a SF guy, MK/Tekken/Soul Calibur…but im thinkin on the idea of pickin this up

thats cuz you’re young haha

SF is the granddaddy of all fighting games

SF and MK anyway.

Me and my friend just picked up the Mad Catz gaming pad (40 bucks at Gamestop)

muuuuuch better than the ps3 sixaxis