Street Fighter 4

http://www.streetfighter.com/flash/

^ official site

i CANNOT wait for this to come out on the 18th of this month,

game play is so fluid, and they kept it the same as SF2 just added shit and with 3d graphics and environment

we should do a NYspeed thing once in a while lol

what Character does everyone use

I only use Ryu

edit: WATCH the videos if not youtube them as well.

Flash video keeps freezing at 3 for me.
:shrug:

go to youtube and watch the videos, most of them are actual gameplay, and from the capcom site.

They are having tournements at select Gamestop locations. I have been waiing for this one for a long time. Looks pretty good. Characters
Akuma - Sagat - Ken - Ryu - Guile. Watching the Japan national tournement I saw an ultra cheesy Dahlsim win it against Sagat. Looks like Seth is going to be the ringer character though.

Akuma

dahlsim can be cheap and cheezy, specially if he is played right.

Game looks awesome, always use to use sagat.

Guile for me

“SONIC BOOM”

it does look pretty intense. street fighter has always been one of those games that i wasn’t very good at for the simple fact that i just don’t play it. i’ve always played mk / soul calibur / tekken instead, but i wouldn’t mind picking this one up and putting some time into it to actually learn how to do some things haha

lol jay, same here, but i was good with Ryu, SF is still the most played around the world still through this day, theres always tournys for it. most played and most enjoyable

Well I downloaded this and have been playing the last day or so.

First off, playing with the xbox controller is WACK!

Secondly, at first ( because of the controller ) I thought it was a watered down version of 3/3rd strike- but instead it has the SF2 theme, but with some of the best parts of the other games, like EX moves, supers, cancelling and active block.

I might need to buy a better controller.

edit: the last boss, seth, is a super cocksucker.

How large is the download? Might be interested.

Akuma

the game comes out less than a week, cant you fucks wait lmao and sureshot capcom even said it, they are using sf2 engine.

Word, well… x360 gamepad sucks! PS2 controller is the best controller, hari is the best joystick.

I don’t know why they added in all of the slowdown-special move crap. That’s been the downfall in these fighting games lately.

i honestly dont think itlll be a downfall, once you get used to it, you wont notice it. and btw they are comming out with fightpads, ones that look like the sega genisis 6 button turbo one, im hearing REAL good reviews on it. i would highly suggest one. they are not out yet though i guess they are coming in late or something.

i just got the fightpad, i love it, just takes a bit to get used to, took me like 30 mins get it down pretty good.

nice, how much and where? i need one badly for this and sc4

i used to only play tekken on a hori tho.

i saw this! i want to pick it up for ps3 to have at the office.

Japan is sold out! WTF

http://www.capcom-unity.com/s-kill/blog/2009/02/13/street_fighter_iv_sold_out_in_japan

Akuma

I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT

TIGER

TIGER

TIGER

TIGER

TIGER

TIGER

TIGER

TIGER