--- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV --- Thread!!!

edit: It’s not up anymore

This is (or was) a live feed of the new gta.

Looks pretty good… SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

lol sweet

That is awesome.

EDIT: Way to suck at fist fighting. :lol:

already got it, no need for live feeds :slight_smile:

I saw the PAL version was out last night, figured NTSC would be up soon as well.

:word:

released this am.

pal was uncensored too.

KEVIN I STOPPED BY YOUR HOUSE HEHEHEHE

wheres the dvds?

Remoting in to my home PC to take a look around. :snky:

just dont go on live till tues, rockstar is monitoring all live connections for quality

Yeah, I was reading that. I’ll yank the lan cable before I play.

Actually, I’m shocked I’m even still on live. The credit card I used when I originally signed up got a fraudulent charge so the CC company canceled it and issued a new card. Over two months ago they said they were going to auto-bill me, then emailed me that it was declined. I’ve done nothing and I’m still online. :slight_smile:

lol silly MS

this is making me want to buy a ps3

It’s being released the same day for the 360.

360’s look better from what ive read.

but thats the same for most games :slight_smile:

According to Kotaku, not only has GTA IV hit the warez scene, people are actually dumb enough to be playing GTA IV with their system connected to Xbox Live. Microsoft is “looking into it.”

Xbox Live’s Larry “Major Nelson” Hryb, did say, however, that he was unable to comment yet due to the “need to look into this further,” so we can assume that Microsoft, at least, is investigating.

lol @ the dummies

http://kotaku.com/383534/microsoft-looking-into-early-gta-iv-players

I saw people suggesting not only to disconnect your internet connection but to also set the date on your console to 4/29. Not sure if the date change is needed or not, but it makes sense. If the xbox stores when you got those achivements isn’t not going to look good when on 4/29 you connect and your profile updates with a bunch of achivements you got today.

Then again, you could just say your date was wrong.

Probably easier to change the date than it is to explain to some nerd ( who realizes you are a nerd ) that the date was suspiciously wrong.

Who cares what are they going to do?

How could they tell you didn’t get a copy from any place dumb enough to put it on the shelves early…???