GTA V.

Site was probably hacked

They posted it on their twitter page, I think it’s real.

Nice! I’ve always enjoyed those games. It’s been a while since they made one.

I also was a big fan of “Red Dead Redemption”. Who knows, maybe they’ll do a ‘Mafia’ type game based in the early-mid 1900’s.

Like Mafia and Mafia II? Lol
Mafia II was awesome.

I only like it on pc so I can mod the cars to make them real

mafia II was horrible.

This is good news.

Most likely a pre-order for me, unless for some small and unknown reason they on purpose creating a bad game just so they can destroy the franchise.

I remeber lining up for the midnight launch for GTA 4 at xgate. 8P

so you can mod cars in GTAIV but you can’t figure out how to take a screenshot? :rofl

LOL go to walmart and wait 10 mins next time

That’s awesome!

I cant wait to see this now! love this series

Mafia II wasn’t bad. I thought it was pretty good. Mafia I was epic though for it’s time. And after you beat the game, all those sub missions were fun as hell. Classic game.

Mafia II was so sick! i just wish at the end of the game it would have let you save the game and keep some of those hotrods in the garage

I could’ve taken a screen shot but it’s just some pics I took on my phone to show my friend and I was at work when I posted that, I’ve modded almost every car to be real if anyone has gtaiv for pc the regular one I can mod yours too or help you mod it.

I’d love to see san andreas with GTA4 graphics. The addition of the boonies made GTA:SA so much more fun than vice and 3. And 4.

Also have completely modded San Andreas, there is a mod to increase the look of the graphics to. They’re more gta iv-ish looking and it worked pretty well for me when I used it

Okay, let me help you out.

You do NOT mod games… you INSTALL mods that someone else made, into YOUR game.

There is a difference, people like me make the mods, and people like you install them.

I love when kids are like “im a genius i installed 500 cars in my gta, it runs like shit and my pc is getting 12fps, but im such a pro”

nah dude you just installed a bunch of mods someone else made… which is fine… just know the difference

/sorry

kind of like how kids call themselves tunners when they pay someone else to install and tune their car.

That’s actually a GTAIV mod that makes it look like SA/have SA’s maps and junk.

When I played it it sucked cock, subways flying around through the sky, signs 25’ above the road acted like walls lol, random floating lakes. Weird.