StreetNStrips away message

well ur gay but do we complain about it :crying:

sorry samuel but my father did not purchase my bike for me. like stated before all my shit is in my name not someone elses.

i forgot to add get a life, we all know its hard for you to do but it will be worth it in the end. i guess you think talking shit on me on the net is something meaningful to you. while ill be a nice guy and let you try your best at it… oh yea like stated before if you got something to say you there are a few ways to do it. use them if not grow up. why do you think you have to stick up for someone? are you saying that person cant do it themselves? or you just a drama king?

You guys need to chill

im being very nice to him

hmmmmmm,gay? I get more pussy than u will ever see!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :asshole

:owned:

Ur telling me to get a life well lets see what do I do I worked at the shop from the time I wake up which is around 10am work till 6pm come home and eat then take a nap do a little studing go to UPS from 10pm to 3am go straight to the gym until little after 4am come home take a shower then go to bed. thats my weekly schedule come the weekend Im either ahnging out at a buddies house, at a night club, going out to eat with one of my girlfriends, working on my stuff or someones elses to make some extra cash, going to a pirate game, steeler game, pitt game or Im playing with my niece or nephew. Yeah ur right quik I have no life so tell me what u do besides beating ur dick all day. Like I said before if u dont like what I have to say either ignore me or make me stop

ur pocket pussy doesnt count :burnout:

like i said before and ill do it again, if you got something to say, well do it then thru PM,phonecall, AIM or in person

Again like I said before u dont like what I have to say either ignore me or make me stop. U tryin to act like ur being mature about this now aint going to work because everyone knows that ur cryin little bitch that doesnt know what to do when someone gives him a taste of his own medicine. Quik ur a peice of shit and will always be one in my book.