Strut Tower Braces

i need a new FSTB for the coilovers im gettin since the stocker wont work with them and there are 2 i am looking at.

Stock:

HKS kansai, only available in japan and about $400 shipped here
http://forum.miata.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=41126

Laile, like the stock one costs about $300 shipped

i really like the extra bracing of the HKS brace but is that really going to do anything different than the liale one?

I don’t see y the extra support would not help it always does some way or another…its the price u want to pay that u should be worried about. The price to me is crazy I personally think you should put some skillz to work, buy the laile and have some 1 tig in a cross bar. Just my 2cents:redface:

HKS one looks sick but the price sux.

shipping for the HKS one is $100 and it takes about a month or so to get

have you tried corksport?

were you by anychance in orchard park today at like 11:15? At the five corners by tim hortans…

yea i dont like anything they have

nope

Have you tried andysautosports.com
Don’t really know for shure but they have some for the cars ived shearched

Not really worth the extra coin. Its not needed.

Besides, who wants more understeer anyway?

Why not make your own?

dont have the skill to

Go Laile, I don’t think the extra bracing on the HKS is that much more beneficial or worth an extra $100.

It effectively reduces the moment arm by (judging by the pictures) more than 50%.

Not saying that overall it is twice as stiff, but the fire wall point has to control much less torque and more force is sent driectly to the oposite strut tower.

I’d still get an even cheaper one and with the saved money compliment it with a lower control arm brace (not yet available?).