Add to cart
Enter coupon code: freestuff
-no credit card info needed…just name and address
enjoy :slight_smile:

cool beans. just signed up for it. :tup:

doesnt work for me, they want credit card info

edit: ok there we go. bastards make it tough though

did you click on 1 year?

then put the coupon code at the bottom before clicking checkout?

big :tup:

ive been getting free stuff, maxim, automobile, car and driver, and wired for like 3 years. gotta love free shit.

Thanks Skunk!

I think I already get stuff for free, but mine as well renew it

i did, and then when i clicked they wanted address and card info. i did the address part but they came up with an error that said i need to fill out the entries in red…the credit card info. but then i looked and it was just address info again, no number field.

so then i filled it out, clicked, and it gave me an invoice, that said 0, but still wanted me to choose a payment method…blah, i didnt trust it, but i got it now

nice find

I do enjoy free magazines

Thanks

schweet :tup: I’ve been looking for this… my last subscription just ran out :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, now get me FHM and Maxim. lol all mine ran out…

:tup:

What exactly does “mine as well” mean? I’ve heard people say it out loud, and I’ve seen it typed that way, too. Is it supposed to be the same as “might as well?” Maybe it’s just a misunderstanding of “might as well.” Maybe. :slight_smile:

Your custom title should be “Spell cop” lol

What do you mean? We’re not allowed to point out spelling and grammar issues. I was merely asking a question. :slight_smile:

:tup: thanks

No one cares if people spell shit wrong, I spell shit wrong all day. Gots mines new mag on the way, thanks.

“SPELLCOP” :lolsign:

Very cool. thanks my man.

:tup: i’m in

:tup:

Free is always more gooder! :smiley:

I have no problem with you pointing them out. I am just suggesting a custom title.