STUFFED UP NOSE!!!!!!

alka seltzer cold works just fine.

That and about 5-6 vitamin c chewables, i’m good to go.

i don’t want to hear about it

you are not accustomed to NC allergy season, grasshopper

and neither am i :frowning:

1. go in the shower
  2. blow snot rockets for 13-15min
  3. relief for 10min

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:23,topic:27157"”]

1. go in the shower
  2. blow snot rockets for 13-15min
  3. relief for 10min

[/quote]

^^^That is a perfect example of “all that is MAN”
:headbang:

im in the same friggen boat. i have some sort of cough/cold going on right now, and then my allergies kicked up too…so im a coughing sneezing snot rocketing mess right now and it sucks. i cant breathe for shit and it makes my eyes water like an emo bitch crying in the corner cause someone turned the lights on while i was listening to my dashboard confessional CD cause they are the only ones who understand me

sorry bastards… I just got over said cold, it was a nasty one

do a chilly willy, that’ll clear you right up :slight_smile:

what the hell is a chilly willy?

shot glass upside down, pour 151 into the little divet in the upside down glass, snort up your nose :). instant sinus clearing

^ I’d rather blow Wasabi

WTF? lol that doesnt sound fun, but sounds fucking awesome lol

its definately not fun, but funny as hell to watch someone do it though as we found out on patty’s day :lol:.

dude stuffed up noses are a thing of the past with me! when i get one i snort some Afrin, works in like 30 seconds! blow the schnoz and its all good! the stuff is like $5 and works like whoa!

use a nedipot, you can buy them at CVS, it’ll clear you right out

I’ve had a stuffed up nose and fever since Sunday night. It fucking sucks! Last night I went to bed with a sweater, pants, and socks on and I was shivering under the covers. The night before I had to break out the fan because I was sweating so hard. I can’t sleep worth a shit. Now I’m coughing. I keep getting headaches. I’m dizzy. I’ve had about 4 cigarettes from Sunday to present time because of being sick, which is probably good. Knowing me I’ll probably still feel semi-shitty for 2 weeks.:bloated:

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/21/Whambulance.gif

[quote=“airhead,post:35,topic:27157"”]

I’ve had a stuffed up nose and fever since Sunday night. It fucking sucks! Last night I went to bed with a sweater, pants, and socks on and I was shivering under the covers. The night before I had to break out the fan because I was sweating so hard. I can’t sleep worth a shit. Now I’m coughing. I keep getting headaches. I’m dizzy. I’ve had about 4 cigarettes from Sunday to present time because of being sick, which is probably good. Knowing me I’ll probably still feel semi-shitty for 2 weeks.:bloated:

[/quote]

vitamin c and zinc… go buy some oranges and eat dem shitzz

and in regards to a chilly willy… i have just heard about this version of chilly willy. back in the day (~1999/2000) my friend used to work at the jubilee in hamburg. we would go there and each pick out our gallon jugs of ghetto juice, they were called chilly willie’s. i liked the red stuff…

anyway, then young jeller would go buy a bottle of cheap vodka at the liquor store, we would pour out some of the chilly willies and fill the rest with vodka. then we would walk around the village, fucked out of our minds, carrying around a gallon jug of ghetto juice each.

ahhh, the good old days. god i miss being shitty drunk when its still light out…

[quote=“layzie”"]

THE MOST ANNOYING SYMPTOM OF ALL COLD SYMPTOMS…32@#%$@!#THG$#!

I hate how it switches from left to right. you think your nose is clear then BAM your other side is plugged.

:mad::mad::mad::smash2::eyebrow:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[/quote]

lay off the yayo:nite:

^^^ hahaha BEST sig ever!!!