Colds Suck..........

So, Trish,Nicole,Linds…

Make me some…

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/kennygolfcraig/chicken-noodle-soup--FD004079.jpg

:frowning:

On a side note…
Everyone on do a search in google. “chicken noodle soup”
and turn your safe filter off. Whats the first pic that pops up. :wtf

:wtf lol wierd

Hope u feel better!

My girl isnt here, and you 3 are closer… :slight_smile: lol

And id just like to say this all started at Bennys/Jereimahs house. If youve been there… you know what i mean. :shifty

aaawww poor baby…keep those cock’s out of your mouth…hope you feel better

ill try to say no next time and thanks :slight_smile:

Zicam! That shit works, I started feeling a cold coming on the end of last week and i started religiously taking zicam and the cold has not progressed past a minor runny nose/occational throat clear. Supposedly it minimizes your cold symptoms/shortens your cold if you take it from the first signs that you are getting one.

im in the, “nigara falls” stage of my nose. i think im past the first signs. … but i took day quil at 3 and it made my nose worse. and its making me fall asleep. non drowzy my ass!.

Medication always makes me worse.

I havent taken a pill or any kind of medicine in 3 years. Not even pain killers when Im sore.

I normally never get sick, but I got a cold that im just starting to shake off. ive had it for a week today

I’m still getting over the same shit right now. Everyone is sick…

Get better fool. You need parts and I need moneys.

saturday! thats when monies comes rolling in the bank!

thefuk are you talkin about?

:rofl

It’s cold pretty much anywhere you go, you want to roll around in snow and hang out outside in 20* weather you’re bound to get sick eventually.

colds suck, indeed! not long ago, i ended up with a sinus infection, then literally in 2 days after getting over that one i get a cold. my 5y/o nephew has a cold now and my baby niece has her second one in a row. poor kids.

I had this cold that lasted for bout 2-3 weeks a couple months ago, sucked balls. Halls defense cough drops and coldeeze ftw! Actually came to figure out a couple months ago that you can overdose on coughdrops, mybad. I’ve deff kept downing more and more previously when I’ve had colds, haha.

I felt fine until the “aroma” from sitting in your house for an hour. i really think it was the dogs. then i got a contact high just from playing GH

Because the smell of weed is often linked to the common cold :wtf

i fucking got one last night too. damnit.

Ever take a few Sudafed and smoke? I did that once, not on purpose and got pretty fucked up.