summer toy..

Looking for basically something nice for transportation this summer… ls1 or stang or even a bike(2005+ 600cc+) price is not an issue but I will be offering what I think its worth.

2000 ws6 trans am 408 forged by Eric at Hke, fast intake direct port n20 never sprayed yet waiting on a final tune from LMR. Custom m6 t55 gears from liberty faceplated 1-4, Aston Martin 5&6 fully splined 31 mains. Black leather interior, custom paint. Fully adjustable suspension, 3.73 gears. Tranny going in this week so zero miles, engine might have 1000k miles now, body has ~105k. Prolly looking for 17k

1998 trans am forged 454 lsx by ard, tripple billet circle d stall and stage 3 4l60e. Engine and trans have ~3500 miles. The set up isn’t idle how it sits. Better heads and cam combo and you’ll probably gain 100whp+. 410 gears tan leather interior. 51k miles chassis. Lots of suspension upgrades, set up for a 100hp shot of n20 which I can hook up. Raptor hood. Looking for 17k

Also have any rims and tires that’ll fit these cars. Black 17" zr1, weld pro stars, fiske fm10s, kodiak 18"s, Camaro ss wheels, black zo6 wheels. Prices would be adjusted up if better wheels were wanted.

Also have a narrowed strange 12 bolt with weld wheels that fit which could be included for more.

Both sick cars… I’d pick up that 98 in a heart beat if I was in the market. T-tops for the win.

sorry ^ im looking for more of a next to stock ls1 if i were to buy one this year

I can swap a stock LS1 in the 50K mile trans am if you want. :slight_smile: I have one with 30K miles on it, why do you want to be slow? lol

man to be honest im actually surprised i thought there would be more ls1’s up for sale in the 5-8k price range … damn

anyone guys was bored and dissed someone first recording ever check it … http://soundcloud.com/buffcity/keith-sickrap-good-verse-mp … dont listen if u dont like rap lol

What kinda gas mileage would I be looking at Ultra lol

From the 454 car? I’ll have to check next time I fill her up, but is isn’t that bad really. I’m guessing in the 15mpg range. I drove well over 350 miles during TX2k12 and went through maybe 1.75-2 tanks. I filled up twice but on the first fill up the tank wasn’t empty. If you pulled out the 4.10s and swapped in some 3.73s it would probably help a lot. The 408 car on the highway will get 20+.

You’ll be getting a high miles stock F-Body for 5-8K. I sold my 1999 pewter trans am last summer for $6500 and it had 144K Auto and pretty much stock. If you want a cheaper car search craigslist, ls1tech and ebay.

I’m tired of getting scammed on Craigslist lol I’ll just go through here or a dealer if you find one under. 10k let me know

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

What kinda hp are your cars pushing