Sup

New to Pittspeed, had to post here first cause I don’t want Nick to kick me off the board for not following the rules. Alot of you would probably know me if you saw me. I’ve been getting back into the scene after a couple years. My name is Gary, I’m a dick. I work as a BMW technician. My cars? well, I have an 05 gto, a 91 crx thats sprayed, a turbo caravan, a 94 integra, a 79 5.0 notchback and a 06 Land Rover LR3 HSE. only the Land Rover is stock. I live in Monroeville and can be found near taco bell or at a bar. Don’t know what else to write, no one will probably read this anyway. Later

no one reas this. welcome.

I figured that out about 3/4 of the way through the paragraph, half these people know me anyway.

I don’t know you.

Hi dick!

You must be part of the other half.

Hey welcome. I can be found at a bar also. Never met you, but sound like the Pittspeed type. Welcome again.

Welcome…

Welcome

JJ’s?, I think you guys built my car.

oh ya ?..

pics of car ? i’m pretty sure i know who this is

I don’t have any pics, I lost the software for my digital camera. I got the car used last year, it has 20’ TSW’s, concept hood(don’t know who made it, everyone tells me it’s the concept hood) magnaflow catback w xpipe and k&n cai.

welcome:beer:

Welcome!

Your taste in autos is about as diverse as mine (some Domestic, some Japanese). Sprayed CRX, what motor? I’m running on 45 shot with stock GSR motor swap in '92 CX hatch, so naturally I’m curious about that set up. More info, please!

hahaahahahahahaha gary you son of a bitch are you gunan buyh my drag radials or what?

CRX has a D16Z6 with a Gude si intake, sprays dry 55-100hp, depends on fuel and what kind of mood I’m in. It sat in garage all summer cause the GTO is more fun to drive.

sup matt, maybe this week. the 255’s are on my last nerve, I need to roll the fenders so they won’t rub.

welcome

welcome

kk i just let me know and yea 255’s do suck thats why i went to a drag radials cause i rubbed like a sob

True story.

Welcome to PITTspeed. You gonna bring the Rustang out soon??