Supra vs Lamborghini Murcielago

pittspeed love = love like no other…cept for that one guy who stares at crotches all day…:shiver:

:rofl:

ok that supra is just sick nasty!! i’d take both of them

:drama: :jerkit:

Video is cool, but most cars on the site import or domestic could whoop on that lambo. I have put the screws to a 360 Modena… Exotics are cool in there own right.

yeah i drove a gallardo a few weeks ago when i was in vegas and that thing cornered like no other and was just plain amazing.

i like the way they(lambos) sound…it’s cool

ha reminds me of the cummins out at prp that runs 11.9s and some guy brought a lambo to the track he ran like a low 13 high twelve then the truck came up and the announcer said hey everyone this truck is faster then that lambo you just seen haha

low 13’s for a car that costs all the money…stupid if you ask me

Apparently the same guy owns both cars-- guess you could say he has the best of both worlds.

you just do not understand.

The car is meant to be pretty fast, but that’s a small part of what a lambo/ferrari/aston martin/etc… is all about. Fit and finish, low production numbers, prestige of owning one are all more important than outright speed.

If you roll up in a lambo, it doesn’t matter if the econobox civic or even a supra is faster. It’s a completely different world.

oh but i do understand…he took his lambo to the track…which means he wanted to show it off in one way or another…just for a truck that probably is 3 times it’s weight to be running almost 2 seconds faster. and 9 times out of 10…when someone has a car like that they usually have “douchebag” programmed into their brain

Or he just wanted to have fun driving it at the track like every other person that goes :slight_smile:
I’d show off my Lambo too if I had one, even if it isn’t the fastest thing in the world.

pff i wouldn’t…at least not me in particular…hell ghetto asses in north braddock bricked my NX just because i had three cars at the time, what are 3 hoopdies to hate on?! better believe i have the caddy parked in front of the camera now…

Supras are not fast, there just dyno queens, I dont know what you people are talking about :dunno:

both dudes drive like fuckin shit

Um no, supras are not fast but 1200 HP ones are!

It all comes down to the driver. Hell mark ran 11.70’s in his with only 470 rwhp. There are 800 whp supras running similar times. Driver + suspension + tires is the key, as supras really werent ever designed for the drapstrip.

3 words - Built not Bought

Although I would take the lambo any day hhaha

look how stupid you sound…