The Lambo driver is a slow learner!

Video from the Lambo

Video from the Supra

should of raced from a dig…

That supra sounds pretty nasty.

x2

wow, that was sick. supras are fast

time to start some rukus!!!
lambo>supra…no matter how you look at it…but…that supra is mean…still like the 640’s sound better…and i thought i would never say this…i bet the interior on the lambo is MUCH nicer

i wanna see that match with similar mods on BOTH cars

x3

:gives:

:wtf: does that have to do with the lambo getting beat?

i was poking at all the whiners on pittspeed who say that EXACT same thing everytime someone posts a video of a corvette waxing a lambo…guess if it’s an import it’s ok if it beats a lambo

x4

I could car less if its a Scion XB or a Dodge Caravan that beats a lambo. As longs as its cool and makes a good video

:stupid: very well put

The Lambo is a bad ass car, but for the price you could have a sick Supra or Vette and a nice house. I just thought it was funny seeing someone with money and expensive exotic getting his ass whipped not once but multiple times. The Supra passed that Lambo like it was stomping on the brakes:eek3:

Thanks … lol

Import/Domestic … I could care less … I give credit where credit is due. Im a die hard Cummins man … But if theres a nice powerstroke or duramax, ill give credit all day long. Fuck brand wars, its pointless

both of those vehicles have the aerodynamics of a barn…doubt that would ever happen without putting a retarded amount of money into them

true but at the end of the day…it’s still a lambo, just with hurt feelings

Who gives a fuck about aerodynamics? …

you would when your barrel rolling at 100+ mph. glad panties are bunching up in this thread :slight_smile:

:zzz:

it is about that time isn’t it

No bodys panties are bunching …
its all :love: in here!