Suspension lowering problem and question

Ok im lost here. I have a 92 civic. Dropped with coilovers. I have 15inch wheels on. I keep fuckin banging my fenders and its pissing me offer. I had them rolled and stretched a little. Looks good. But still bang. I want the car even lower but i cant . My tires are tucked. I wanna drop it another half 3/4 inchs. Now how can i do this ?? Is my only option thong like tires. And wide body kit ??? Or can i go with 13inch wheels ?? Any suggestions will help. Ill post new pics up tomorrow

Well from what i can see from the previous pics you posted. Smaller series tires would help. What series tires are you running?? Also what type of struts are you riding on?? I’ve coilovers with KYB agx struts riding on 18 inch wheels ,kitted and riding pretty low and have never had a problem with my wheels banging the fenders.

Agreed, you definatly need some smaller tires from what I can remember.

i have ground controls with tokico adjustables. Those pics are just my winterwheels but i measured my summer wheels today and they add up to the same size. The winters are 14inch’s and my summers are 15’s. Measure up to same size.

with tires they measure up to same size that is

And if i do end up running my 15’s. What size tire u suggest i run that i wont BEND my wheels. But will lower it a tad and wont fuck my fenders

205-50-15 is the standard sport compact size for the last 5 years that i’ve been into cars.

you’re probably hitting on the inside edge of the tires not out at the lip of the 1/4 panel. My younger brother had a 94 hatch slammed on 17’s. The rims/tires tucked just fine inside the quarter but the inside edge would hit when someone would ride in the back seat.

probaly need spacers then.

Were are the pics of your car on this site? It might very well have to do with offset. IMO, if your tucking now, why do you want to go lower than that? Does that really make the car look any better??! Your obviously going for “looks” over function. Thats fine and all but if your tucking now and rubbing, don’t you think going another 3/4" lower is a “tad” overboard? Also, you will not have any suspension travel left. You probably dont’ have any travel left now as it is from the sounds of it. You can also gain some clearance by dialing in more negative camber. You may need crash/camber bolts or camber plates to do that though.

Oh, and you may be rubbing on your lower spring perch. You may want to check the perches for rub marks. If thats the case, you will need spacers.

Anyway, good luck…

my car was lower a good bit lower then yours (cops acually pulled me over for being to low) and i was rocken 225/50/15’s i had no fender liners and i rolled my fenders all the way and it never hit, i ha

Did the cop ticket you?? Just wondering?