SVT Lightning

Seeing if anybody is selling any 01-04 Lightnings within a reasonable distance of WNY. Had an 01 that I had to sell due to financial reasons. Looking to get back into one. I don’t believe there are too many around here. Inquiring on one across state near Long Island but figured I’d post here first.

Thanks!

So I did a quick look. there where 3 listed on Manhiem, none on adesa.
Have you considered the Harley Davidson Edition? I believe those also came with the 5.4 Supercharged, and similar body kit.

Side note, I can do purchasing and transporting, Ive also worked 10 years as a mechanic so can give you a decent report before purchasing. just did a run down to Kentucky yesterday to purchase a '11 Avalanche for a customer.
and while i was at that adesa i saw an 02 Harley Davidson, pretty clean Black on black 146K Supercharged. it will be running threw auction on Thursday,

there are a few on the LA craigslist…

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=ford+svt+lightning&sort=rel

Seeing if anybody is selling any 01-04 Lightnings within a reasonable distance of WNY.

:tspry:

Appreciate the info! I do love the harleys but I have my targets on another lightning. Would love to hear if you come across anything clean.

Saw this on BAT, thought of this thread.

Jeller

That’s seems like the one