Swerve Motorsports 2011 Carbon Fiber Group Buy - VIS Racing, Wings West

SWERVE MOTORSPORTS
3149 Walden Ave Depew, NY 14043 (716) 685-8600

It is that time of year once again for a VIS Racing carbon fiber group buy. As we did last year, this year we will include anything that Wings West makes as well. This is a good chance to get carbon fiber products at a great price. Last year we started it to early so this year we are giving you guys until the first week in June to get the orders in. Here are the details:

[LEFT]

• Item(s) must be paid in full upon ordering, including NYS sales tax
  • This promotion ends 6/3/2010
  • The items will ship the following week and should be here by the second or third week in June.
  • This group buy applies to all VIS Racing and Wings West items.
  • For pricing information, please PM me the part number of what you are looking for and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
  • Here is a link to both websites:

VIS Racing www.visracing.com
Wings West www.wingswest.com

Also, there will be super special pricing this year on those of you buying a hood and trunk/hatch together or any multiple piece order (ie hood and lip, etc…). Obviously I cannot list all the prices but on an average OEM style cf hood you can save about a hundred dollars over what you would normally pay, so it is very worth while. Thanks guys and if you need pricing on anything please call, PM or email me and not letitroll as I will be handling it this year. Paul (paul@swervemotorsports.com)

[/LEFT]

What happend to the carbon trunks for 96-00 civic coupe?

Look here:

http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog/Search-Results?car_make=1&car_model=3&car_year=136&car_cat=434

Bump! Get your carbon fiber goodies at a reduced price.

A few of you have come down and paid for hoods but we still need a few more people. I want to do the order by June 3rd so if you want in on this then hurry up:) P

Good guys at this shop…

price on hood for an 04 civic ex coupe?

$400 plus tax:)

paul, whats the price on a carbon fiber front hood and trunk for a 99 civic si? pm me the price.