SYC nats pics 2010

copied were I put it earlier on rochesterracing

uploaded some more after a nap :av-31:

Yup took some pics of the Vega knowing that. There was a ton of Pontiac’s there! Not much older pre 66 stuff, 2 round port cars. A lot of 1st gen birds, 25 maybe more never seen that many at one time for a open type event.
I was really cool to see so many and more cars. And NOT all camaro, and chevelles. I don’t think it was like that last year there, but local and small stuff always is I know I get board of seeing.

check out that inake, looks familiar

this was really cool

wolf in buffalo clothing

sweet 4wd rat!

wat?

Car was leaking tons of gas

This was some cool shit, guy gets on it for 2 sec. rolling down the street. Not even fast 14 sec car. cop pulls him over, then pulls over 3-4 other cars (2times it was the wrong car) for doing the same thing, not speeding or spinning a tire or anything. I bet all over there spend over $500 each that weekend visiting his town.

Saw a lot of RR guys there too.

nice…cool pics

I like that LS1 GTO, craftsmanship looks great

A few of those were Buffalo cars like the Zephyr and the 57 Caterpillar.

I should do like the first pics of the 69 to mine :slight_smile:

i skipped that this year…went to my uncles cottage on keuka lake this year. always an amazing show to go to though, some of those cars i saw there last year but youre right on always seeing a ton of stuff you dont usually see. though itd be hard not to since theres a few thousand cars at that show

ya I was only at the show for a few hours really, it was hot. I go more to visit some friends that are out there, and have fun around on the streets all night.
fastfoci took a lot of good pics too.

Wasn’t there like 7000 cars registered? So wanted to go to this :frowning: