T-minus 30 hours...

a/s/l?

YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED? EW.

hahahah. congrats!

:slight_smile: Congrats! I should have smacked your ass when I had the chance!

you set the NYSpeed table near the bar, right?

Really tho, congrats… It’s a great experience. Enjoy the night, everyone is there to celebrate in your honor - one of the best parties of your life.

:word:

damn girl, you’re turning into the nyspeed slut! lol

j/k of course. :wink:

Psh. Like any guy can trust you now. You’re probably just going to pwn me in front of tens of people on the internet. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol It’s not like my ass is falling off. :gotme: Oh well, I wouldn’t want you to hurt your hand. :smiley:

Thanks! It’s going to be a blast! Haha if the wedding wasn’t the bride’s special day (lets be honest: the groom is just there to facilitate the event) I’d be encouraging wedding crashers. :beer2:

Even the rehearsal dinner is going to be awesome! We’re taking a private dinner cruise on the Grand Lady with 30 of our closest friends/family. :smiley:

one vagina for the rest of your life… way to think it through…

just kidding, congrats, maybe u can get another new bike now :wink:

lol doubtful. But she’s cool with a boat! :tup:

I’ll just have to borrow your bike to get my fix. :tup: Last summer I spent about 8 hours on my buddy’s R6. We rode with his club from Chicago up into Wisconsin. I’m so used to my 80’s Hondas that it caught me off guard the time I cracked the throttle on an open highway, looked down and saw a buck-twenty on the speedo. :gotme: Or the time I wound it up to redline slowly (just to hear what 16k rpm between your legs sounds like) then quickly shifted into 2nd and the front wheel came up on me.

Fun times, but alas. I can deal with a boat for a while though. You have a lot more room to :hitit: on a boat than on a motorcycle. Although I hear that once you get married that becomes less of a concern? :cry:

:lol: I was pawing through my briefcase at work looking for batteries for my MP3 player, and just happened to stumble upon our marrige license application that I have to bring to the church tomorrow that I TOTALLY forgot about. You know, that thing that all the hoopla is for that actually gets you MARRIED… :lol: Oh man, she would have killed me!

congrats!!

congrats…

you know what the cure for nymphomania is right… its wedding cake.

the day will fly by. dont lock your knees at the alter…
wouldnt want to pass out and become nyspeed funniest home video star.

if you live together… it will not really feel any different.

:lol: Why is everyone single saying congratulations and everyone married jokingly (?) giving me their condolences?

cause we’ve been there… 1yr anniversary is tomorrow, but we’d been (living) together for ~three years prior - it aint so bad.

And, yes, your :cjerk: will increase greatly. :frowning:

are tax breaks worth it?

RIP Bikerfry he was a good guy :frowning:

sorry to hear! bye bye sex life :frowning:

if and when i get married my sex life best increase greatly…personally i know i get laid way more with my gf then if i was single…gluck man!! congrats

24 hours left Fry…

Well…I like that everyone else is getting married except for me…the way I and God intended :stuck_out_tongue:

Let everyone else do the long term…pssh…while I pick up the pieces of shattered hearts and low self esteem left by not getting a date to the prom 6 years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

GL mang

lol
is she a heavy sleeper…

j/k :slight_smile:

congrats dude :headbang: