Team Usa Mens Hockey

We just tied with Latvia 3-3. We play Khazackastan(sp?) tomorrow.

I can’t believe we didn’t win. Grr.

last i knew it was 2-0…damn i guess they game back strong huh? what times the gay on tommaro?

i really don’t expect a whole lot out of them, with the goalies on the team. altho i thought they’d beat latvia lol

lol we suck

In the kazakhstan there is the man, then the goat, and finally the hockey player

Irbe was pretty good

Yeah it would of been a 3-0 win with Miller in net.

i think the whole olympic thing is getting a little bogus now an days. just look what happened to the dream team in the summer games. just doesn’t seem to have the same appeal anymore.

i didnt expect them to do good… i was more supprised russia lost

meh. olympic hockey doesn’t have the same excitement. in related news, Hasek got hurt, i was hoping to see that.

i’ve been watching the womens hockey more than the mens … for some reason its more interesting to me

we dont have good hockey players. they just come here to make lots of money, and live, and raise their famlies, and take advantage of our healthcare system… but they arent US citizens or anything
:slight_smile:

Not beating Latvia, thats weaksause, thier population is less than 3M,

pathetic display

i hope they loose all theyre games, then realise miller should of been there.

I think when they were picking the team miller was still injured, they didn’t know his return

yeah he was, sucks tho.

its miller time.

the usa hockey team isnt very good this year to begin with, i think they were ranked 6th going into the olympics??? i dont expect much out of them

but +1 for hasek hurting himself

haha checs lost today vs. switzerland

lame

I hate jagr, I hope the czechs don’t win any games

lol me too!!!

although they looked against germany