Teh hotness.....

Fucking a right…

All my parts came intoday. I got a carbon fiber rear huger / chain guard, front fenter, fuse cover, and airduct covers. Plus my flush mount LED turn signals came in as well. They are actually made out of metal and very sturdy :eek:

Best part about the carbon fiber is this guy uses NO FILLERS. Its 100% carbon fiber. I does custom shit for all types of things including nascar. If you guys are interested in getting him to do work here is his site to contact him. The site is a little out of date but that is the company. He is always busy so the best bet is to call and talk to him. VERY nice guy. His name is Hans.

www.debotech.com

That’ll sure increase the hp a few notches

and the ricification of the bike is at stage 1. Next week will start stage 2, a huge ass wing and some cyro :greddy:

:smiley:

what an asshole…:smiley:

wieght reduction fucker :finger:

Its funny jenn thought the box was empty when it came…

blonde :rolleyes:

not anymore she is back to her natual color

Its funny jenn thought the box was empty when it came…

lol thank god she did not try to throw it away lol

Welp 6 hours 30 min later the sexiness is done…

Before…

After…

(The pictures don;t do it justice)

??? i thought you were mr. safety. you’ve been like a motorcycle volvo ad. now you need weight reduction?? i don’t get it :dunno:

what are you taling about? Mr Safty. I;m not doing anything stupid on the bike because I got parts :nuts:

You can jack me off in the spring when I have the full exhaust, filters, Power commander, and the Mussy bonneville box on. The box takes off the speed limiter allowing it to reach close to 200 MPH stock (depening on rider, weather and so forth) 2001 and up super bikes were limited at 186mph…lol

That and maybe next fall I will buy the Muzzy 1317 stroker kit if I don;t order a ZX-14 as a stall mate. :eek:

http://www.rossmichael.plus.com/images/turd-polish.jpg

y 200mph is an idea

you just put the carbon fiber on it so its easier to stunt. lighter bike = easier to wheelie

turd my ass. :wtcslap: :smiley:

um yeah thats it :scared:

Fuck no, I’d wreck the thing.

lean that bitch. your strips are larger then KFC’s :slight_smile:

yeah I know, I need to get out on some damn twisties but havn’t been able to get out with anyone latley.

So for about the past month its been all superslab riding.