Tell Us What Santa Brought You!

They have 3 different channels. You have to make sure to get different channels when you buy them, it’s right on the box.

I remember running my brothers rc car down the steps with my remote a long time ago. He pissed me off so while he was driving his car around, I turned my remote on and the rest is history.

New propane grill for the front porch. I grill year round and am too lazy to shovel the snow from the rear deck to use that grill.LOL
Jeans, hoodie, Santonio Holmes t shirt, Battery pack for my RC car, 2 rubber mallets, beer refill for my Mr beer(whispering wheat:beer:), USB audio interface so i can digitize all my cassettes, Motorized grill brush, dress shoes and socks.

My son and his wife got us a blue ray player:bigok:

My first gift was a CPM machine, crutches and a wrapped up knee, as I had ACL and miniscus tear repair for Christmas Eve. My next gift was a new belt drive whisper quiet garage door opener. Sounds like a great gift. Except it was never on any wish list, and replaced the one that on Christmas Day had the drive gear shear off, broke the ceiling mount from that stress, and fell on top of the Audi, which was uncovered because I was going to do it’s weekly fire up. The pressure sensor for going “up” on the old thing was never set, so the thing just kept trying until it broke. I didn’t know because I opened it from upstairs in the kitchen. The lucky part, besides getting a new garage door opener, was that the sensor and switch wires going to the old unit kept the thing from crashing through the sunroof of the car. All it did was small scratch. Funny thing is, I didn’t want anything for Christmas as I just got a baby Daughter, and nothing could match that except steak and a blow job.

They used to only run on 27 and i think like 49 or some shit, but now each frequency has sub frequencies now since technology has gotten better. you can run 27.xx1 with 27.xx2 and they won’t interfere.

Since the FCC limits RC to those frequencies for that kind of stuff they get around it now with about 6 or 7 different channels per.

Got a new laptop for the tuning programs, from my dad.

and socks and underwear right?lol

I got a tv stand from my parents for the tv they bought me last year and my brother got me a surround sound system for my tv

gift cards
clothes
gps
vodka
playdoh
couple ds games
anti virus software
snow tires
and lots of food “fat kids love food most of all”

A spa package for Dom and I, a camera, a steam mop (I asked for one lol), a coffee pot, a Snuggie, a kitchen griddle, some clothes, a heated travel mug, coffee mugs with a stand to hold them, a picture frame and candle holder, money, gift cards, a book called What is my dog thinking?, some toys for my dogs and cats, a pet themed picture frame, an ottoman, spare battery for the camera, camera case, memory card and most importantly, time spent with family. A few relatives have been ill and I’m very grateful I was able to spend the holiday with them (even though they are all crazy :hs:)

Bills!!! I don’t get to open them till next month!!! :mad:

Wow I forgot all about getting those…:hs:

Thanks for ruining it for me now :smiley:

gift card, new boots, gps, eric staal t-shrt, pants

quick poll type question. How long should you let your kids believe in santa, and even more so if they have a younger sibling.

my son is 4 and my daughter was 9 when i told her but she knew when she was 6 or 7 … she actually has more fun at christmas now that she knows there is no jolly fat man.

I got dj hero for wii (now I can show whitey what’s up)
A new rear sway bar so I can make the si rotate like a champ now
Tons of clothes
A huge mequiars detailing kit with new sponges and towels
And enough cash to buy the vibrant catless race header I’ve been eyeing up

wife got me an 18th scale rc truck for my birthday, i used to race 1/10 all the time and she thought this would be fun for me and not cost a ton like a full race rig. i already have a motor and upgraded suspension on the way.he-he
http://aedownloads.com/downloads/item_photos/20100.jpg

Those are cool as all hell, and way better built than the Losi’s. Running li-pos in it?

it a real cool little truck. i used to race a xxt and xx buggy 1/10 so the size is odd getting used to.
not yet on the lipo batts, it came with an 1100 mah nimh and the stock motor, already upgraded to a reedy mini mod 17turn and 1400 pack. it rips just need to mess with the gearing, I might add a slipper clutch, and in time go brushless but its pretty quick as is…

Brushless is sick in 1/10th, I cant even think how it would be in that. But it maybe nice just for the extended run times.

Lower engine mount
Uncharted 2
Clothes
A big domokun
$$$$