What'd you get for Christmas?

Post it up what you got.

I got suprised with a Thule ski rack from my brother!

Then I got some clothes, socks, a sweater, and the new grand theft auto.

A good Christmas for me all and all!

bunch of shirts, $200 gift certificate to LIA Honda, which just barely puts me under the amount I need :sad

Some clothes, 2 pairs of riding gloves, some trailer accessories (spare tire, lock, tire mount), driveshaft safety loop for the Mustang, battery jump box and some other stuff.

My parents got my brother and I a siiiick ass ping pong table! And I just found out we are going to remodel our basement as well… woo hoo. Also got a $100 check from the rents, $100 from each of my grandparents, and random cash and gift cert. from other family members. Also got lotto tickets and some clothes, and a GIANTS shirt :banana

And I bought myself a new cell phone, thanks hooked on sxy time :banana It’s the HTC Tilt. I fucking LOVE this phone.

Coal :umm

Authentic Eli Manning super bowl jersey, 300 DVD, 2009 Sports Illustrated Almanac. I got my kids a Wii, with a few games. and a bunch of other random things/toys, that will be broken by next xmas ha

blue tooth head set, comtech metal head gasket for the new 300zx, 100 worht of subway giftcards, autometer tach, itp rims for the banshee, clothes, new burton snoboard, and season pass to maple, new msr riding gear and a team yamaha helmet, sno tires. cirtfied muffler exhaust. lots of other goodies.

Well Im keeping the vr4, and i got a snow brush and some socks.

i got a gps and a gift card, going to familys houses soon so we will see whadafxup

I got nothing, even though I bought my bf some nice tools and a Dremel kit ::slight_smile: ohhhh well… :confused I got my daughter lots of goodies tho ! She was wicked excited this morning, made it all worth it lol

My Mom bought Wii for our whole fam. I got a deep fryer, a sick counter top unit so i can make my bad ass chicken wings, umm socks, corvette bed set, some clothes, a mini portable flat screen TV from my sister, Gas-X and Rogain! haha more random stuff…

this?

lmao :banana

damn everybody got a wii, my parents got my little sister and I one. Havent played it yet, I want to get Call of Duty for it. That corvette bed needs NAWZ for it to be fast!!!

Sickk Black Northface with a hood. Nikon S202 Camera. Socks, Slippers, Thermal Underware, Clothes, Cologne, Visa Gift cards, etc.

:smile

That’s shitty. I got some bed pillows and cases, shoes, clothes, socks, $50 PC gift card from work, going to family crap in like 30mins, more stuff there.

Tricia, george and I will have to do something for ya for xmas, you’re gonna smoke it and shut up. And there WILL be a bow on it.

where the fuck is mine asshole? ;D

got 200 bucks with some tools, and a george foreman grill, still have to open the g/f’s presents but she usually gets crap for me so it doesnt matter

Sweeeet Im down :smiley: I will bring mine too ;D

black northface fleece, blue northface coat, some other clothes, some cash, and thats about it. pretty good for not asking for anything for x-mas LOL

The gf got me a gift cert. for window tint a northface and some clothes, the rents got me jeans and the mini kegerator :banana But the best present of all was picking up my car from the body shop yesterday ;D