Your Car Related Christmas Gifts

Hey everyone, hope Santa was good to all of you.

I just wondered what you got for Christmas? Mainly car stuff but post up what ever you got. :smiley:

Well I ended up with Starwars Ep3 for the PS2, an ACTUAL Lightsaber by Master Replica’s, some clothes, $50.00 G/C for Sears and $225.00 cash.

I’ll be spending on the 3K0 Cordless Impact driver from CT tomorrow. That’s gona be use a lot on my car.

So all in all and great Christmas.

What did you get???

:santa:

I got alot of tools, a wheel clock, cash, and other shit.

Complete Z32 brake kit… front/brake/ebrake

oh yea 8)

monies

oh and a gangster camo hat

monies go to car

gangster camo hat goes on head

oh and an alcohol tester, thats sorta related because it prevents me from driving if im drunk. yeeeeaaaaaa

1/2ct tqbar had the 3/8’s allready. um another magnet tray now 1 for work and 1 for home. Harlydavison retches, srewdrives, alen sockets, ractchet screwdriver (they look to be the same quality as snap-on) and 50$ for ct.
thats my car stuff that I got.

http://images.canadiantire.ca/media/images/Assortments/PrimaryAssortments/Automotive/PressureWashersAccessories/PressureWasherAccessories/0398678_450_CC_43c9b.jpg

Got a Tommy wallet from my sis, and a nice computer keyboard from my bro/parents.

And…

I bought this for myself a couple weeks ago :naughty:

http://www.tdi-plc.com/EVC4%20colour%20LR.jpg

cash monies. tools, clothes, gas for welder.

money goes to bank, saving for new car.
tools are good.
clothes are pimpin. some white gold earings from the girl
colognes, lots of stuff 8)

i wanted a s14 though, i guess santa figured i was naughty. :lol:

I got a whole bunch of tools, and a craftsman upper and lower tool chest!!!

i wanted it soooo bad

robattire

i bought myself a snowboard magazine with a free dvd and a chocolate bar. merry fucking christfuck.

arn’t you jewish tho?

Konig Toxins eh?

sorry for your loss

LoL
512 PC3200 for my desktop, 512 PC2700 for my laptop, a 7200rpm hdd for my laptop :noes: (yea… it FLIES, especially compared to the 4200 i had in there before)
A nice H&M dress shirt, turtleneck, some jammies, cologne, and a digital alarm clock.
And some cash :smiley:

i got an adjustable megan racing stb! and that is all

^^^ sick! where from? :slight_smile: (ignore me)

good to see everyone got tools pretty much! :slight_smile:

i got a cordless drill, a bunch of various bits, some clothes and a bunch of stuff to de-stinkify me.

Car related - Dremel :twisted:

Also car related, but not to the same extent - ‘I know you got soul’ - Jeremy Clarkson. The man is a genius 8)

i got AE clothes , lots of money and a megan short shifter

momo camando red/black steering wheel :lol: :lol, Shelby 2 way car alarm/starter(got it a few weeks b4 xmas as early present) Random ferrari clothing, BBS led glowing wheel clock. I need a hub anyone recall varuns prices on quick releases? Ill be in touch with him tomm when he gets home anyways. Drive safe tonight…grandmas scared sh!tless of me handbraking it into the driveway…“Watch out dev…dev OMMGGG ur goona smash ur fathers car on teh driveway”…shes gota funny maltese accent too.
-Devin

Car related: Simonize detailing kit, and an extendable snow brush…

Practical.