so what'd you get???

My girlfriend got me a GOpro HD camera. So stoked.

Grandma got me some jumper cables, and my mom bought be a brand new wrx sti!

Okay. the last part isn’t true.

i literally said shittttttt

then went ohhhh…

i got a chair and some cash so far. sickk

blue ant for blue tooth on my iphone , i herd its one of the best in the market and under wear lol

tools… more tools… Ipot touch… blue tooth shit… tis a good yr

I got money… Mixer…Cloths lol… i have collect more :slight_smile:

windshield wipers, flaurecent light(for working under cars) , windshield washer fluid, some snow tires and a blackberry bold 9700 :open_mouth: (dont be too impressed renewed contract price… haha) oooo and bings short shifter and spin knob! good good year!!!

My mom got my a bride low max.

im serious. My mom is cool.

new labtop, digi cam, xbox360 stuff, turntable, clothes, cash, superstreet mag, 26er of rum, 2 bottles of wine… I’m a spoiled little boy lol

Walboro 255, Reflex Wiper Blades with weitec both from the girlfriend CAA Gold membership renewed (my mom gets if for me every year).

About to open some more.

lmao …alot of canadian tire gift cards and a shit ton of zipties and a carton of smokes (Y)

so far, cologne, bathroom junk, socks and tons of gum. haven’t opened actual gifts yet, because people are coming over and stuff still needs to be done around the house. have to wait until tomorrow or monday (worst case scenario) to open gifts.

Sweet,

Others include money/gift certificates, mp3 players, alcoholic shizit and clothes

i didnt get shit.

im jealous of alot of you.

and even tho i feel alot of yall have gotten much better than the above,

the jealousy i feel is mostly focussed here.

bastid.

^^^Nice shoes other than the colours…

I just got pure money aka meaning more parts for the s13…

The color looks pretty good in person/when worn. The color was not an option since they are the ken block line. Dirty price though, about half price as West 49 is having a huge sale on shoes(upper canada mall)

My next gift I will be buying is a 1/18th model car…once someone buys my p3 player that is!

Entire family is overseas, gf got me a new camera.

msi c series laptop, cloths, computer shit and i still have to do x mas at my dads

boxers, gift cards, transformers movie and a looseing scratch ticket

aluminum low profile jack :slight_smile: , new engine stand, lotsa tools. was a good day…