so what'd you get???

So far i got some seinfeld seasons on dvd and pajama’s oh and a box of cereal. Win

G-Shock, some Levis, and a broken Hyundai Accent. Lol

I bought a leksvik tv stand… I waited until it went to $149.99… =D BALLER STATUS MAX!

http://is.gumtree.com/ad_image/live/big/286435001.jpg

tools, more tools, wideband 02, cash = parts in the near future

please tell me how putting a tv on a stand is baller ///
i thought that is what walls were for

i got a urs type 4 body kit that i have to pick up in windsor next weekend…got giuns&roses concert tickets…rascal flatts tickets…london knights tickets…and a 50$ gift cert…clothes and some chocolates from my wife and her family…tomorrow is my parents xmas so i get more lol…oh and i almost forgot my wife also got me a new xbox 360 elite…will post pics of the kit when i pick it up…

yay got some JD from my bro, now i can get drunk tonight

God damn i want gNR TICKETS WTFAAAK…

I got some xbox randomness, socks clothes some gangster super mario brohters tshirt and a butt ton of money…oh and a 24 of keiths haha.
more stuff to open but im lazy and hungover////nap time

Toolbox, DeWalt 18v drill (yess!) :), cloths, money, and some small stuff.

oh yeah and i got cod mw2 for the xbox and was just informed that i will be gettin fm3 and need for speed shift tomorrow

^^ which uras kit did you get? any links?

http://www.aerokits.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=79_232&products_id=3735

I got a bag full of decapitated pagans…

konvokiller is my xbox thing…fucking add me up. im down for killing on modern warfare, im down for slaying in left 4 dead 2 and im down for drifting and lapping in forza3…and all the other jazzed games i got.

note: Try Mirrors Edge…shits intense

will do once i get a long enough ethernet cord to get online…pm me you gamertag that way i have it for when i get it hooked up to the net…shouldnt be too long before that happens…always love going online on that thing:P…had one before but sold it to buy a car:P…had everything you can get for it plus 50 games and sold it for 1000$:P

Forza3 drift battle?!!?!

I’ve finally got pretty decent at drifting…finally

Ah, URS lol I thought you forgot the “a”. but then I was like Hmmm dont they only make them for the silvia. Anyways, looks good. guess ill see it next summer

christmas? presents? huh? haha

yeah no its the URS…some kid from windsor bought it from that site and my wife ended up getting it for 400$ from him…so i have to go and pick it up next weekend…its brand new and never been installed so i thought it was a good deal…

I got a really good bj :smiley:

o and some gas cards and other jazz