so what'd you get???

i got alpine tv deck from my bro, and lots tools from my parents

I feel you and izzo on that lol. I haven’t got shit in a few years now.

camera bag, some books, forza 3 and a wad of cash

Gamer tag xbox NeonRain519 add me forza or cod, no job so its my career

We need to setup a FM3 lobby mannn… Let’s setup a date and treat it like a Shanny day. hahah

A great fucken blowjob from a Czech Stripper named Lenka.

Thanks Santa just keep dropping off those strippers at my house! …Just tell your reindear to stop taking shits on my roof damn it!

hahahahahaa

I think I’m going to have to put in the request with the girl. lol

Jewish? lol

I’ll add you dustin once its hooked to the net

When you’re living the thug-life, son, tv stands b’ popping out of the sky, nameeen?

Christmas isn’t until tomorrow for us brown folk. Boxing day ftmfw!!!

I’m gonna spend so much: spiral grid battery, hydraulic jack, heat gun, speed sensor, custom exhaust + high flow cat, etc…

:slight_smile:

got gift cards for lcbo :smiley: more gift cards a new lg xenon, a alarmclock with crak pod doking, cloths and more moneeeeeyyyyyyyyyy :D!!!

I got not a damn thing…so I wen’t to Fernie and shreded the POW all day.

It made up for the lack of bounty. :slight_smile:

^^ i R with you in teh same boat brotha mang!

I am so jealous. Maaaan I need to move out west. I swear, I’d be gone tomorrow if it would work lol. You’re living my dreams dude: shredding, sledding, modding s-chasis’, and driving on real mountain roads. That’s the life.

B&Mshort shifter!, motor oil!, cash, cod warfare 2 (dope game) , kenny vs spenny season 3 n 5(BEST SHOW):smiley:

This seems like the opportune time to say this…

I never asked for your fucking opinion,thanks.

From Tamas

When you post pics up prepare for them to be judged soooo too bad…deal with it

haha nah. my family just doesn’t really seem to care about xmas anymore. I got a bit of money and a gift card to a bike shop. so I’ll be buying myself a new bmx frame and some parts.

i got 3 CT gift cards little bit of money, lots of socks lol and a sweater and a case of beer and a 26r of polar ice, i did ok… my kids had a spoiled xmas ass load of loud freaking toys LOL