Ten Cars and the women they attract...

lol i liked the exotic one.

“Although beautiful, you can be certain that some guy, somewhere, is sick of her shit.”

you know its true, the stuck up i need money bitch. the funny part is you know the first thing that comes to mind when you see her is how much you would like to ride her!

:lol: Rice gets nutritional overachievers.

WTB: '36 Ford. :jawdrop:

+1

The BMW needs to go euro, and I suppose I could get rid of the vette for a old rat vette? hehe

This was JUST on 102.1 the Edge.

HAHAHAHa

:bigclap:

Ah integra girl

i knew people were gonna comment about the hotrod girl…she looks like a fuckin mess.

I think I’ve seen that green Cadillac in San Diego before.

Hahahaha, flawless.

fixed

+100

i only missed 1/10
the only one i didnt guess was the pimped out caddy, i said big assed black girl

sign me up for a jetta

lol, nice hahahaha.

quality

1. more waves in her legs than in that bag of chips
  2. yum
  3. lol
  4. :spunk:
  5. WTF
  6. grab your machete
  7. Spitzer
  8. *sigh
  9. yum
  10. :eekdance:

So my question is, where does the Evo/STI crowd fit in? It is a “sensible import” but, at the same time you can buy two Jetta’s for the price of one Evo/STI. Also, they are big over in Europe. Could the Evo/STI be considered a late model Euro Tuner? I think another catagory needs to be made. Mabey the boy racer catagory, including cars like the Evo/STI, the lotus, and the M3. Not to mention they forgot old school muscle cars and new muscle cars… This list is BS.

Now that I think about it, mabey the non-existant catagories I’m mentioning are reserved for those people who just don’t attract women and therefore shouldn’t be included.

:picard::picard:

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/rosie-o-donnell.jpg

When girls ask me what car I drive, I usually walk away, but if I do stay, I tell them a Subaru.
I know a few people who tell girls, oh, I drive a STI. or I drive an EVO.
:picard:
girls have no fucking idea what those 2 cars are, and could care less.

one car that is NOT listed, and should be in a category of it’s own

VIPER.

LOFUCKINGL