Ten types of cars and the women they attract-

If the chick cant tell the difference between a Supra and a VW :ohnoes or at least not think it looks better…then you dont wanna be with her anyways lol

After looking at the women the cars attract I guess Im lucky some inbred trailer trash skank and whatever the Integra thing is havent come after me.

The list should have a van and a kid that it attracts.

HAHAHAH THE LAST ONE

HAAAAAAAAAA

no a pope mobile that attracts little boys…oooohhh lol sorry to all the religious people out there but they did it to themselves…well actually to little boys

That would be funny too although its supposed to be the guys cars attracting women.

ya a van was def missed :smiley:

http://hunch.se/stuff/free_candy.jpg

OH HAII !!

Were so wrong

muahaha that pic i found was perfect LOL

Yeah, it is.

i liked the mk4 jetta chic

i hope you do realize how attractive bakerian’s gf is…i dont think he needs to worry about pullin ass lol

would fuck scene girl :excited

damn I should get a “late model eurotuner” or an “old school hot rod” :excited

ya the old school hot rod wasnt such a bad idea i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

late model eurotuner FTMFW! hands down! ;D ;D ;D :banana

Joey, you’re pretty much fucked on chicks based on that list. :rofl

i just realized something…YOU have a late model eurotuner! any scene chicks u get i call DIBS!

I have a Jetta that is essentially stock. I wouldn’t call that a “eurotuner” by any means.

Funny you should mention the fact that I may be picking up scene chicks with it however, a friend of my sister’s is enfatuated with my car. There is a downfall however, she is 17.