Testing the waters on my seats... MOMO Buckets

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $dont really know what they are worth
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM or post here
Description:

Set of MOMO buckets that came in my car. Non adjustable/non reclineable. They are amazing seats, extremely light and hold you very well, however unless I lose some weight, they will remain a tight squeeze. Also, unless I have the brackets modified I can not heel/toe due to my knees being into the dash/steering wheel. Anyone over 6ft tall should not have interest unless you plan on having the brackets modified, I’m 6’3 and its very cramped. If your shorter and skinny these are perfect. I have no idea what they are worth, I know the previous owner paid big $$ for them. I’m looking more at trading them for something of similar style/value that has some adjustment and is a bit wider in the butt/mid-section. Maybe just looking for some adjustable seat brackets so I can move the seats back, or someone to modify the existing brackets for me. This thread is just to see if there is any interest out there, I dont really WANT to sell them, but if the right trade comes along…

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v321/213/28/896360386/n896360386_3890930_2636.jpg

Thanks for the PM’s guys, but after driving with them in a bit more they are actually starting to grow on me, so I’m going to keep them now. Mods please delete thread.