Testing waters-350z anniversary edition wheels

Hellloooooo,

I got a set of 350z wheels for sale. These aren’t your typical ones. These are the anniversary edition wheels.Here’s the story. I bought 2 wheels from my friend as drift spare until i get money for the other two. So right know i only have 2 wheels and tires but once i get a confirmed buyer, I will buy the other 2 of my friend and install tires on them. 4 wheels were sanded and painted gunmetal by my friends bodyshop. But one wheels has small chip on the lip due to my stupidity on the wheel machine. Tires are are 235/40R18 conti and one p-zero. Tires have at least 80% tread and 1 has 99% tread. Here some internet pictures until i grab some with my iphone.

Pictures on some 240sx

http://grizzzlycats.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/img_20120403_160026.jpg?w=500&h=500

I’m Looking for 1100 . Only reason i’m selling is that i need money for school and big brake.

Nice lookin circles but too narrow, even for my fronts. GLWS…

Anyone?

Price? I love these lol

^^^ right derp.

Too bad their not staggered… That would make a G35 or 350z buyer want them

sexy STILL

Got some interest but no cash and Will i think these wheels are meant for you with the special price i gave you.

No Jon, I will not blow you for wheels :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still considering them if none of the other wheels work out that I’m looking into :slight_smile: But for the most part, SOMEONE BUY THESE SEXY ASS WHEEEEEELS. Cause I’ll probably end up kerbing them or something hah.

TTT- Going to be grabbing the other set from my friend soon.

Whats different about these wheels John?
Btw the offset for these is +30

These were only made for a certain year of the 350z . I think they were 06 models. Derek these wheels are meant to go on your 350z.

Will trade for big brake and cash

Will trade for z32 30mm brake setup.

Bump- I have all the wheels at my place know. Just need to paint two wheels and put on the tires.