Testing Waters: 89' S13 Fastback *MINT*

I am thinking about selling my car, but am not too sure. It’s an S13 fastback. Here’s a bit of info… (I’ll try and get some pics soon)

The body and paint were done last summer, so there is NO rust at all on the car whatsoever, no dents, its all perty. Has the front lip. The frame has been welded in one small spot cuz it had a small hole, so its stronger than before. The KA was also redone with body and paint. It has about 20,000KM on it, if that. Whats new in the engine: Pistons, rods, rings etc, valves, timing chain and guides, headgasket, waterpump, alternator(cost me like 3 bills, i needed it for the stereo so its a good one ha, dont know the brand), starter, etc etc(hoses, and what not, its all done). Engine bay is completely painted in POR15, as well as the block. Head was port and polished, and the block was slightly shaved down for a little more compression. It has a stage 2 Kevlar clutch with tons of meat left on it.

here’s a bunch of other shit it has, :

• its got brand new tint all around (quite dark)
  • strut bars front and rear
  • new fuel pump
  • 17" white rims with Kumho rubber (70% tread left)
  • brakes are all still good (80%)
  • big ass wing on the back… ( i dont really like it, but can easily be taken off, I have the GP sports wing, as well as the roof lip thing that I may throw in, not cheap stuff)
  • JDM clear tailights (ebay ones, black background, not the chrome ones)
  • clear front signal markers
  • euro headlights
  • it has power everything
  • its 5 spd
  • alarm w/ pwr door lock remote
  • neon blue underglow
  • 2 3/4 exhaust with ractive muffler (no resonator)
  • Cold air intake with big K&N cone filter
  • Lowered on Megan springs with AC Delco shocks (20,000KM on them)
  • i just put brand new plugs and 8mm wires in it
  • bunch of little stuff, like nissan tire stem caps, nismo oil cap, pedals, shift boot, etc etc.

The car is perfect for an SR or if you wanted to turbo the KA, I’m going to school in sept and wanna sell this and my corolla and get a bimmer or something that I can drive all season… dont know yet. Just seeing who would be interested in this? I dont really want to part anthing and dont know what to ask for it…

fozard@cogeco.ca

how much you lookin to get? pics would help out a lot too.

The car is in amazing shape, ive seen it a couple times. Perfect for someone that wants a mint 240 for whatever reason (as soon as the wing is gone tho :smiley: ) And the GP sports spoiler will look amazing on the car.

what are you looking for price wise?
what if minus the rims etc?
pictures please? post if not
bma2@connect.carleton.ca

I’ll try and get some pics before the weekend. As for the price… I’ve still gotta figure that out.