(Testing Waters) 92 240 Hatch Ka24de swap W/Silvia Frontend $2200 OBO

Hey im thinking of selling my 240 soon! So if anyone is interested its a 92 SE Super Hicas 5spd with a Ka24de swap…

Options…PWR Windows, Locks, Mirrors, Cruise Control, Removable Sunroof (non-power)

Specs…Auto 95 Ka24de(about 130K) 155hp, 160torque
VLSD w/all wheel steering over 40kmh (not working, needs a new line)
Body has about 420k…(rust is also an issue)

Extras…Ingen Intake
Magnaflow Muffler
Complete Silvia frontend
10 000HD imittation bulbs (lightpurple)
Front and Rear OEM Lips

The car is spray painted 2 tone white and black runs mint body needs work ddone…selling it as is any questions call me at 905 502 5885 im located in Mississauga will get pics soon come check the car out!!..$2200 OBO
Really sorry i dont have pics yet but ill tell u where the rust spots are…the hatch needs to be changed cause it has a rust hole, both of the back wheel wells on the bottom has rust both rockers have to be changed…and as for the frame rails they’re not rotted but there is rust…other than that the car needs an alignment, and the signals wont flash cause ever since i changed the front end i’ve had trouble getting the signals to work they just stay on constantly but everything else works plus the button the flips the headlights is now a button that turns on the yellow projectors…im also throwing in two more 7 spoke wheels with rubber and custom fitted black suede RSX seats, and for $50 extra i have a 2.5" RSX Magnaflow muffler that u can put on the 240 cause its huge!..plz set up a date and come look at the car.

Paules…thanks

Willing to part out!!!

Silvia front end? PM me with price!

i’ll pay 50$ over what u quote osad for the front end

Silvia frontend is $1100…rolling chassis $1000 obo

Hey Were you the dude i met at the Car Wash? hahaha

How come your selling your car already??

back on topic, car isnt in bad condition, relatively minor bits and pieces that need fixing, good weekend job for anyone who wants a nice lil project.

Lol yeah thats me…looking for a RHD car…thanks for the good word

pictures?

im interested, need some photos then i can decide from there

pics please

any pics?

Its been sold for a LONG time now dude