Testing Waters...95 Accord parts

Ok, so I got some bigger stuff for my Accord that I want rid of but don’t feel like shipping…So if anyone here is interested I’m definately pretty flexible on prices for this stuff.

1. Depo blackhousing headlights with Denji glass. This gives you the benefit of the depo housings with a glass lens instead of platic. These were put together by this guy http://www.jwhiteslights.com…he does retrofits and put these together from spare parts for me. (theres no retrofit in them, just housings and lens).

2. Wings West Touring kit. IMO the better looking wings west kit. It has a much more subtle look than the W-type. I have the whole kit and its for a 94-95 coupe. If you have a 96-97 the front lip won’t fit your bumper cover. It was only used on the car for one summer, sitting in my garage now.

3. Motegi FF6. They’re in reasonable condition, no major rash or bends. Right now they have bald tires so they’re pretty much for sale as just rims.

4. OEM style CF hood. This had some fading in the clearcoat, but can probably be redone, or painted…I kind of just want rid of it.

I haven’t really thought about prices on this stuff but I’m very negotiable, let me know if anyone is interested. Below is a picture of everything on the car except the hood.

What size are the wheels? How much are you looking to get for them?

Oh, that would probably help…they’re 18" and I think the offset is +40, not sure of the width but they had 225/40/zr18 tires on them.

edit: Hows $250 sound?

Not bad, I’m looking for 17s though for the accord.

Thanks though