Testing waters: 95 ls vtec integra ( now with pics)

both extremely hot cars. is the color rare? these 2 are the only ones i know of in this color. most others are black, red or white that i see

nah its pretty common actually lol there are 2 or 3 others in west seneca alone that are the exact color.Ones an old man and it is wingless and has euros and the other is totally stock.

wow, haven’t seen them around. i REALLY wish i could get this. it would make such a sick summer car for what id wanna do to it.

[quote=“cky89,post:43,topic:32064"”]

wow, haven’t seen them around. i REALLY wish i could get this. it would make such a sick summer car for what id wanna do to it.

[/quote]

pull some strings man , i sold everything i had to get this car lol

id have to sell my gay ass talon and the rims and tires i got for it and shit, and prolly sell some other shit i dont need, and my graduation money i’ll be getting saturday lol, PM me with what your looking to get for it, i’ll see if i can swing it

forgot to add the car also has arp head studs.

Sulo, I love you. And I love this car, it’s so damn clean. Too bad I’m broke. Haha, GLWS man.

[quote=“LowLowS10,post:47,topic:32064"”]

Sulo, I love you. And I love this car, it’s so damn clean. Too bad I’m broke. Haha, GLWS man.

[/quote]

lol thanks man

haha, yea our cars look almost identical to each other (minus the rust on mine lol). I see you driving around sometimes, car looks real clean. Rims look nice with the car. Anyways, good luck with the sale. Hope you get a good price for it.

[quote=“97eclipse,post:49,topic:32064"”]

haha, yea our cars look almost identical to each other (minus the rust on mine lol). I see you driving around sometimes, car looks real clean. Rims look nice with the car. Anyways, good luck with the sale. Hope you get a good price for it.

[/quote]

haha finally you posted , i had a feeling you were on here!! yea we have twins man lol.Thank you for the kind words.you cars looks and sounds pretty nice as well :tup:

Free bump.

just keep the car!!!

[quote=“Big B,post:52,topic:32064"”]

just keep the car!!!

[/quote]

nah i got something quicker lined up ;).

bump

Why are you selling this just to buy a car next summer that you can’t afford? Take it from me, I see people every day that are driving 7-series BMWs and are living in 1 or 2 bedroom apartments. And don’t even get me started on insurance since I know you’re the same age as me…

People need to stop buying/thinking about buying cars they can’t afford.

[quote=“rage87,post:55,topic:32064"”]

Why are you selling this just to buy a car next summer that you can’t afford? Take it from me, I see people every day that are driving 7-series BMWs and are living in 1 or 2 bedroom apartments. And don’t even get me started on insurance since I know you’re the same age as me…

[/quote]

:word: i would just keep saving the money your going to use to get a new car and keep building

[quote=“rage87,post:55,topic:32064"”]

[/quote]

who said i cant afford it??I could easily afford the payments right now, im not buying one brand new,im getting an 02 is300 , and insurance wise i took drivers ed and defensive driving .Im the only 19 year old i know that pays under a grand for insurance on my own.Obviously its not going to be that low with a newer car but my rate is low as it is and i wouldnt go buying a car i cant afford.

but yea once again this thread is clogging up with tons of posts that dont have anything to do with interest in the car, or vouching for it.

[quote=“95mx6,post:53,topic:32064"”]

nah i got something quicker lined up ;).

[/quote]

there slow tho:barf:

but they are nice cars! gl

bump im really looking to trade for an eg hatch now

bump for updated pictures.