Testing waters - f.s. mild s13 suspension

Hey

I beleve in the next month and a half I will be selling my current mild s13 suspension. I got this stuff from varun i think it was just over a year and a half ago.

They are KYB G2’s and Sportlines.

I am not sure what Km’s I have put on but they still feel like the day I got them. this would be a good set up for someone who wants there car to have a lower look and also a mild suspension upgrade. this is not Super Duper track set up or anything.
also I would be selling My White line Camber correction kit, it is the front bolt and rear bushing set that is sold at pdm for $150us plus shipping. they were never installed.

I would like around $450OBO for everything. I am located in Mississauga and if you want to see a pic then just look //////////

let me know people, just message here or choot me a pm.

Bumpdybumpbump

how much does it lower?

2.2 inches roughly.

it is a very welcome drop but you will have no problems scraping anything on speedbumps and driveways

I will be interested if they’re not sold in a month. I have to fix up my brakes + exhaust before I worry about suspension.

that is alright, I will need to keep them for a month or so.

how much for just your shocks ?

Im running the same setupand it rides very well on road and pretty flat one you get into the twisties.