Testing Waters/For Sale: S13 Stuff

I want to see if these stuff will catch peoples interest. I am going to be moving by the end of this month and I no longer own a 240 but will get another one in due time. So these are what I have up to go and I really need the cash flow. This is a first come first serve system and would like to get something out of these parts.

- S13 HSD Coilovers SOLD
Asking Price: $950.00
Condition: Brand New
Will Ship?: Everything is pick up
Contact Info: PM Text: 647-339-2845 PIN: 21531B0C
Description: These are BNIB S13 HSD Coilovers. Bought these off Varun in a Group Buy, never been installed still wrapped in the bubble plastic and everything is still there. Only opened the box to inspect it.

- Kouki Tail Lights SOLD
Asking Price: $350.00
Condition: Used
Description: Bought these from another member on SON. Love these tail lights and they give it a huge difference from the stocks. Its straight plug and play.

- Bing’s S13 Exhaust SOLD
Asking Price: $250.00
Condition: New
Description: This is a brand new Bing’s S13 exhaust, only installed once. Have all bolts, nuts, and the gasket is still in great shape.

- Volk GTC Replicas SOLD
Asking Price: $150.00
Description: 17X7 Volk GTC Replicas Bolt Pattern: 4X100/4X114 40 Offset. 2 tires are trash and the other might be decent. One rim have a little damage but its not a big issue. Great for drift spares as well.

- S13 Frame Rail
Asking Price: $50.00
Condition: Hand Made
Description: A frame rail was made for my hatch but I parted it and scrapped it, so I no longer need this. Purchased from Rene (Acidz) who made the rail.

- JDM Half Clear Half Amber SOLD
Asking Price: $50.00
Description: Up for sale are the JDM Half Clear Half Ambers.

- Car Quest Stock S13 Exhaust
Asking Price: $20.00
Condition: New
Description: Stock S13 exhaust. It does not bolt up it just has the pipe and the catback. Got it from Car Quest for $130.00

- S13 Stock Front Hubs SOLD
Asking Price: $5.00
Condition:Used
Description: Stock S13 front hubs. Bearings are in great condition. They do not come with studs.

I will snap and post pics tomorrow, and please if you’re not interested don’t post.

Thanks.

-John

are the half clears pignose or chuki’s?

sorry they are Chuki’s

What kind of damage does the rim have

its just tiny small dents on a couple spokes, hardly noticeable from far but if you look close enough you can see it.

to me I dont think its a big deal

Can u post some pics

do you take paypal? i want the tails

pics are comin, just uploading them right now.

kouki tails are pending I’ll let yall know if it falls through

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

pics are up as I promised

HSD Coilovers

Kouki Tail Lights

Bing’s S13 Exhaust

Volk GTC Replicas

Frame Rail

JDM Half Clear

Car Quest S13 Exhaust

S13 Front Hubs

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Kouki Tails SOLD!

JDM Half Clears SOLD!

ill take the frame rail willing to ship? LOR 1BO Beamsville on

bump

Everything is now up for sale since Im movin this saturday, all items still located in Newmarket until Saturday then it will be in Keswick.
Prices has also been dropped for a quicker sale.

HSD - $950
Bing’s Exhaust - $250
Volk Rep - $150
Frame Rail - $50
Stock Exhaust - $20
Front Hub - $5

email me contact info for the volk replicas…
kayak_2@hotmail.com

Thanks

Volk reps and Bings exhaust SOLD!

Front S13 Hubs SOLD!

Coils, Stock Exhaust, and Rail still available

caught in a bad jam
prices are FIRM

EDIT no longer have a cellphone PM works best

I had good dealings with this Dude, so bump to good seller.

thanks for the compliment HSD sold